My beautiful wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
    Truly Sorry for everyone who’s lost their wife or husband. My wife saved me from a life of sin that had carried over from college into the oilfield. We’ve been together 9 years and married for over 6. She has been the rock in our family thru the highs and lows. We suffered a parent’s biggest nightmare, when we lost our second son the day he was born, and it definitely took its toll on us, but not as a couple. I don’t know what I would do without her. She’s proved to be Amazing Christian woman, wife and mama. Left a great nursing career to be a stay at home mom when she was pregnant with our first son, has always stood by my side, and is a true friend to her girlfriends.
    Tapatalk is not allowing me to upload a picture for some reason. Maybe I could send a pic to someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here ya go!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      Here ya go!

Thanks Mark!

Comment

I can’t imagine what some of y’all have been thru. Thoughts and prayers to those who have lost their spouse.
        My wife has been my rock for 21 years, 15 of those married. It hasn’t always been easy, but I’ve come to realize that the good things in life rarely are.

Comment

Just a quick thought - this place gets really nasty at times - a thread like this is what social media should really project.

Many of us (including me) get puffed up at times and say stuff we should not say just for the sake of arguing or trying to win an argument.

Heard a guy say years ago "be wrong so others can be right" - think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
            Just a quick thought - this place gets really nasty at times - a thread like this is what social media should really project.

Many of us (including me) get puffed up at times and say stuff we should not say just for the sake of arguing or trying to win an argument.

Well played sir.

Comment

My wife and I will celebrate 20 years married in June. She is my rock. I am touched and pray for all of you who have lost your spouses.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post

Absolutely

And me too.

Comment

[ATTACH]1081995[/ATTACH]

My beautiful wife

Comment

I will throw this out there.

Again I have been married to my lady for 45 years. Wonderful marriage.

I have told her this - "If I die before you then you have my permission to remarry if you find someone you want to be with"

On the surface that sounds strange - but I know my wife and she would live the rest of her life being alone just because she would think she could never duplicate our relationship.

I have seen widows live out their lives being lonely and unhappy because they lost their husband and would never have another relationship out of respect for their kids and their deceased spouse.

I told my wife that we both know we could never duplicate the life we have had together but by the same token I do not want her to live alone and be lonely for the years she may have left if I were gone. Pretty heavy stuff but based on this thread I think it is appropriate. God bless

Comment

I’ve figured it out - bow hunting attracts beautiful people! I see load of beautiful people and their families.

Please lift your prayers for David (Snakelover) and Mindy as they fight the good fight. It breaks my heart knowing what Mindy is going through right now. It was the toughest and best thing I’ve ever done when my wife was in the same spot.

Comment

Comment

21 years and counting

Comment

My heart goes out to the OP but what a great write up & story. Great thread to brag on the better halves gents
                            Mine of 23 years
                            Attached Files

Comment

I feel for those who have lost their partner, my wife went thru cancer but Praise God only lost part of her kidney and is well now.
                              We've been together for 51 years (Jr High sweethearts) and married for 44 years this coming June.
                              Our wives are truly a gift from God and we should treasure them as such.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                                Our wives are truly a gift from God and we should treasure them as such.
                                Amen Brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X