No announcement yet.

Deer lease pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy on our lease is a taxidermist and has a rattlesnake mounted all coiled up, ready to strike. It has been left if the outhouse a time or two. That'll get you movin' in more ways than one when you open the door.

Comment

These threads are great to find out who you don't wanna hunt with

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        These threads are great to find out who you don't wanna hunt with

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Agreed.

Comment

I marked and cruised timber with a country hick, Buddy Burford, from backwoods Arkansas, for a forestry consulting firm after college in the late 70's. We worked all over East Texas managing private tracts of timber.

Needless to say we spent lots of time hunting and fishing instead of working. We argued like two old widow women. It was constant.

We squirrel hunted the Trinity River bottoms near Kenefick in some big, old growth timber. One day I had another friend along and as we were headed back to the truck parked on the highway, we came across Buddy's truck down in the woods.

About that time nature called and the devil made me take a dump right next to his tool box where I knew he kept his shotgun. I scooped out a spot and lightly covered it up and buried the TP nearby.

We went on up to the highway and waited. When he, his girlfriend and buddy pulled up, nothing was said but I noticed him wiping his right boot on the ground a couple of times. Finally his buddy said, 'what's the matter, can't get it off."

Buddy looked at me and we all started laughing as he cussed me. He said he smelt something and looked down to see tu** hanging out both sides of his vibram soled boot.

Comment

Working...
          X