Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I finally got the Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife tested positive yesterday following mild fever, congestion and some body aches. She just completed the monoclonal antibodies and we are hopeful she recovers quickly. Again, we chose to take an aggressive treatment as opposed to the wait and see model. Your mileage may vary…

Comment

Glad you’re feeling better! Hope your wife gets better real quick too

Comment

Trying to learn as much as possible from everyone's experiences. My GP said she is not allowed to prescribe Hydro or Ivermectin. I just went in for my annual check up and asked her "what she could do for me?" Baylor Scott & White will not allow them to write scripts for those two items. I have the liquid and paste ivermectin and take as a preventative. I just wanted to see if I could get them in pill form if needed. Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
          Trying to learn as much as possible from everyone's experiences. My GP said she is not allowed to prescribe Hydro or Ivermectin. I just went in for my annual check up and asked her "what she could do for me?" Baylor Scott & White will not allow them to write scripts for those two items. I have the liquid and paste ivermectin and take as a preventative. I just wanted to see if I could get them in pill form if needed. Nope.
          Time to change Docs!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Time to change Docs!
            I wish it were that easy.. I have to have a Doc under my insurance plan, first and foremost. Such complications.. as we all know.

Comment

Use the online Dr method like others here...I think it was called Push app & maybe someone can chime in on which is best.

We had a friend who went to Mex pick ours up.

Comment

" Baylor Scott & White will not allow them to write scripts for those two items."

Still can't wrap my head around comments like this coming from doctors that take an oath to treat patients to their best abilities with decision they and they alone should be making. All doctors know how to treat all symptoms of Covid but are allowing Administrations and Government to decide fate of patients. This is the greatest travesty of Covid19 and goes against everything I've ever been told about getting treatment as early as possible for best outcomes!!! This is what should cause concern for all citizens.

Comment

You made covid your BYATCH!

Comment

Happy to report we are all back to normal and testing negative within about 6-7 days of being symptomatic. My wife and I both got the monoclonal antibody infusion and highly recommend it if you are eligible. Best of luck to everyone dealing with this nasty little bug....

Comment

Good report. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Glad you're on top of things! Stay well.

Comment

I got the Rona a few weeks ago and the infusion. Up until yesterday I was still having issues with just being wore out no energy at all. I told my Dr. and he said stop in I can fix that, I went by yesterday after work he gave me a B12 shot within a few minuets I felt normal again.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Use the online Dr method like others here...I think it was called Push app & maybe someone can chime in on which is best.

We had a friend who went to Mex pick ours up.
                            Keep the insights and the conversation going Connect without fear of censorship in FLCCC FORUMS! Anyone can register in the PUBLIC Forum. Start today! Join the new FLCCC Forums FLCCC CANCER STUDY We are proud to announce our observational cancer study aimed at learning more about the power of

This site has a link for Dr's who will prescribe the medicine

Comment

Do you still lose taste and smell when you get it?

Comment

Working...
                              X