No announcement yet.

I finally got the Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear you beat it fast. Rona dam near tried to kill me. Hardest time I’ve ever had being sick. Nothing like it and I’m a 43 year old gym nut. Make it a point to stay in good shape. Today is day 17 and I’m still not 100%. Getting there though. I wasn’t vaccinated. But after seeing how much more mild the symptoms are for people vaccinated I will be getting the jab when I’m 100%. I never want to be that sick again. I thought I was a goner. Thank God for keeping me around a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
      Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio

Here is a link to the provider/administrator

https://strac.org/ric
      I was able to get an appointment for tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

I’m hesitant to go though. My symptoms started Saturday and tested this morning and positive. I’m hesitant because I feel fine. Other than some congestion and a little cough I feel fine. I know they only have limited capacity and I hate to use up a spot if not needed. On the other hand it seems like a lot of people are fine the first week and then it’s the second week that’s it kicks there rear, at which point it’s too late to try to get in for the therapy.

Do y’all know of any downsides to getting the antibody infusion? I tried looking on google and of course it’s all positive but we all know google only lets you see what they want you to see.
      Last edited by ColinR; 09-06-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post

I’m hesitant to go though. My symptoms started Saturday and tested this morning and positive. I’m hesitant because I feel fine. Other than some congestion and a little cough I feel fine. I know they only have limited capacity and I hate to use up a spot if not needed. On the other hand it seems like a lot of people are fine the first week and then it’s the second week that’s it kicks there rear, at which point it’s too late to try to get in for the therapy.

Do y’all know of any downsides to getting the antibody infusion? I tried looking on google and of course it’s all positive but we all know google only lets you see what they want you to see.
        Only you can make that choice. I can tell you it wasn’t at full capacity when I went, so I don’t think they are overloaded. Best of luck.

Comment

Tbh’r Kevin pointed out that since the antigens are synthetic it might not allow our bodies to develop the full natural antigens. I could be saying this all wrong.

I did the treatment just to throw one more thing at it the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Yep- this is the only disease in human history that the protocol for treatment calls for no treatment UNTIL you are so sick you must be admitted to ICU
            and then the protocol in the ICU is killing people.

Comment

Thanks for posting your experience and glad you’re getting over it.

I got over a week ago and completely agree with all the above comments about doctors incompetence. I had to form my own plan of treatment and be persistent.

Seems as though this is getting to the point that the question is not if, but when you’ll get it.

Have a well informed plan in place beforehand. And work your plan.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio

Here is a link to the provider/administrator

https://strac.org/ric
                I’m sitting in the Freeman coliseum parking lot as we speak. Wife tested positive yesterday and she’s inside getting the drip. This place is busy! We did same exact protocol as you. I’m the last one standing that hasn’t gotten it yet despite being exposed 30+ times via students in the last two weeks. I reckon my times coming.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                  I’m sitting in the Freeman coliseum parking lot as we speak. Wife tested positive yesterday and she’s inside getting the drip. This place is busy! We did same exact protocol as you. I’m the last one standing that hasn’t gotten it yet despite being exposed 30+ times via students in the last two weeks. I reckon my times coming.
                  How is your wife feeling? Having pretty strong symptoms? I’m so on the fence about going in tomorrow to get the drip as I’m pretty much feeling fine.

Comment

How is your wife feeling? Having pretty strong symptoms? I’m so on the fence about going in tomorrow to get the drip as I’m pretty much feeling fine.
                    My wife got it last Monday. She came out looking worse than she went in. Laid around for a couple hours after we got home and she's been feeling better ever since. My mom got it Saturday and she still feels bad. I think she waited too long to go.

Comment

My 16 yr old son just tested positive with symptoms. Debating whether to have him take Ivermectin tabs or just ride it out. Hopefully I avoid it.

Comment

I finally got the Rona

My 10 year old tested positive this morning, my 7 year old daughter had it back in November.

Currently, nobody but the boy has symptoms.

Sounds like your proactive approach workout well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She has mild symptoms like bad allergies. We’ve had numerous family members get the Rona and recently three others got the drip and all three responded favorably.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better. I have known morr people with it over the last couple months than the first 16. Y’all stay safe

Comment

I haven’t personally heard of downside. We’ve administered a bunch of it though our ER. Some of our older staff that met criteria were comfortable enough to take it when they got rona.

Comment

Glad you had a plan. Great tips shared too.

Comment

Working...
                                X