This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Didn’t TAMU hang 42 on Arky? Just using your logic.
    [emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
      Aggy in trouble regardless of the W

Fo sho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Y'all looked like **** against a team Texas destroyed 8 months ago and eeked out a win. Lol. Slow ya roll.

Texas looks like crap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Texas getting smashed in the mouth by a team A&M beat fairly easy a year ago. And losing to a team that was getting a run for their money from, Rice….

Colorado ain’t the same team at all.

Comment

Wow...what a change. I swiched my network from my ISP to my cell phone service. No buffering. I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            I completely disagree with you. Culture has everything to do with it. The administration has put so many limitations on coaches that I'm surprised anybody would take the job. Nobody goes to Texas to win football games anymore.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
            Matt I have been saying this for years. Austin isn’t the same it was 20-30 yrs ago. UT isn’t the same like they were 20-30 yrs ago. The culture and feel has changed and I’m not a UT fan but I can see it

Comment

The transitive property BS is bunk. Good grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Matt I have been saying this for years. Austin isn’t the same it was 20-30 yrs ago. UT isn’t the same like they were 20-30 yrs ago. The culture and feel has changed and I’m not a UT fan but I can see it

People said this same stuff in the 80’s, 90’s, and early 2000’s. The last 20 years is more of the same lingo being tossed around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't understand all the measuring contest. Both Texas and A&M looks bad. Going to make a long season if they don't turn things around. Football is better when they both are good and it's been a long time since they both were good.

Comment

blowout alert! on to next week for all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      I don't understand all the measuring contest. Both Texas and A&M looks bad. Going to make a long season if they don't turn things around. Football is better when they both are good and it's been a long time since they both were good.
                      We can’t help it tu sucks. LoL

Comment

This might get real bad

Comment

Not a big fan of the CEO squatting on the sidelines.....

Comment

Better score here or get ready to be boat raced.

Comment

Getting beat by a 240lb qb who doesn’t want to throw the ball, and runs out of bounds rather than taking on contact, is ****ing maddening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                You do realize 05 and 09 wasn’t 20-30 years ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X