Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a quick first half seemed like still a lot of game left for the horns though.

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
      There getting dominated at every level right now.

If you can’t win at the line of scrimmage, you’re not going to win anywhere else. It’s not rocket science, it’s football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 09-11-2021, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        If you can win at the line of scrimmage, you’re not going to win anywhere else. It’s not rocket science, it’s football.

Yup

Comment

If you can win at the line of scrimmage, you’re not going to win anywhere else. It’s not rocket science, it’s football.

?

Comment

Texas is getting dominated at the line of scrimmage, that has nothing to do with Austin.

I completely disagree with you. Culture has everything to do with it. The administration has put so many limitations on coaches that I'm surprised anybody would take the job. Nobody goes to Texas to win football games anymore.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              ?

Can’t

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                The O-line looks really bad.
                Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                There getting dominated at every level right now.
                And Texas is helping them with mental mistakes. J Witt has to make that catch, Dicker needs to catch the snap, oline sucking, etc. All something that can be fixed but honestly reminds me of a strong coached team.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  I completely disagree with you. Culture has everything to do with it. The administration has put so many limitations on coaches that I'm surprised anybody would take the job. Nobody goes to Texas to win football games anymore.

The culture **** is always overplayed

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Aggie lost their starting QB in the second series.
                    And still won!!! We have plenty of room to talk. Especially with Sark looking like Mond (deer in the headlights).

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      And Texas is helping them with mental mistakes. J Witt has to make that catch, Dicker needs to catch the snap, oline sucking, etc. All something that can be fixed but honestly reminds me of a strong coached team.
                      Still plenty of time in this game to clean some of that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

What are the coaching limitations?

Comment

Well, we just got punched in the mouth. Time to see how this squad reacts to that. Couple bad passes and dropped balls from being right in the middle of it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            And still won!!! We have plenty of room to talk. Especially with Sark looking like Mond (deer in the headlights).
                            That's what I was saying. Ags DID NOT look like a #5 team today, but they dang sure showed up with a Top 5 defense and then still got a win after losing our starting QB, whose legs would have made a bigger difference against Colorado's defense by extending plays. Calzada took a while to acclimate. I hope he finds his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Y'all looked like **** against a team Texas destroyed 8 months ago and eeked out a win. Lol. Slow ya roll.

Texas looks like crap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                Still plenty of time in this game to clean some of that up.
                                Yep a lot of that can be cleaned up. Luckily the defense were able to hold to fg and keep this game in reach. Hopefully we'll see that Sark offensive genius he's known for. Arky coach said we were predictable. Time to change it up

Comment

Working...
                                X