Montana Elk Hunt 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    Made Stone Glacier’s Instagram. Thanks to those guys for being pretty cool yesterday.

Yep......that is a monster......I am just hoping for one about 50" smaller than him in NM next week . Of course I would settle for his twin! Congrats again

Comment

The beast is dead. Long live the beast!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats sir, incredible bull.

Comment

Heading into Bozeman for the night, taking Brooklyn to the MSU football game tonight then she flies out at noon tomorrow.

Comment

That is awesome, man! Congrats again.

Comment

I don’t know anything about elk

But that thing looks huge

Congrats again

Comment

congrats, sure looks good in the truck

Comment

Congrats and great story

Comment

Thanks everyone for following along on this hunt, it’s been one I’ll remember forever. I’m headed back home this morning. Always pretty sad to leave Montana, this is a very special place.

Comment

Safe travels

Comment

Awesome bull. Congrats! That will be a happy drive home seeing that rack in the rearview mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the trip.

Comment

What an amazing archery bull. Super thread. Congrats to you.

Comment

Love the pic of the cut out tag. What an amazing hunt bro. Excellent thread! Congrats bud.

I need to get outside my whitetail box and do this.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the results back on the ages of my last two Montana bulls. They were both 8 years old. It’s cool to see the differences in both bulls that came from different parts of the state.

The SW Montana bull was about 150lbs heavier than the central Montana bull. The mass on my central Montana bull was way heavier than the sw Montana bull. This years summer was way drier than two years ago so this could have something to do with the body weight.

This years elk had been feeding in a corn field. It tastes incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X