X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding work !!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, awesome! Great bull. I hope to do that one day soon!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great Bull congratulations

Comment

We got 357” without adding what we think is 9-11” broken off that front point. So he was a high 360”s bull at one point. Score doesn’t matter to me a bit but for those wondering, that’s what he is.

Comment

First off, congrats on a great bull!!!

Second, do you know what caused your bow to blow up?

Comment

Montana Elk Hunt 2021

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
              First off, congrats on a great bull!!!

Second, do you know what caused your bow to blow up?

Yes, I guess on the RX1 and maybe the RX2 there is a screw and a nut on the bottom cam where you connect the cable. The nut backed itself all the way out and when I took the last shot the cable came off the cam. The guys at the shop hadn’t seen that happen before. I’d say it had a lot to do with the washboard roads I travel on while I’m up here.

On a side note, the smoke has gotten really bad since this morning. I’d guess visibility is under 1000 yards

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                We got 357” without adding what we think is 9-11” broken off that front point. So he was a high 360”s bull at one point. Score doesn’t matter to me a bit but for those wondering, that’s what he is.
                Congrats! What was the length of that right 4? Truly impressive animal! I leave next Saturday for NM and can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Congrats! What was the length of that right 4? Truly impressive animal! I leave next Saturday for NM and can't wait.

The right one is 22 1/2 and the left one is 21”. His right 2nd was 20”, beams were both right at 52” and he was 44” wide.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    The right one is 22 1/2 and the left one is 21”. His right 2nd was 20”, beams were both right at 52” and he was 44” wide.
                    Thanks for posting. I don't give a flip about score either. I am just trying to get better at scoring from pictures and seeing what I am looking for.......a bull like that, score is totally irrelevant. Score is a number and that is it. You made a plan and executed it to a T. Major props. Bull of a lifetime.

Comment

Don’t know how I’m just seeing this. Awesome! Congrats man!

Comment

Wowzer! Congrats Man!

Comment

Congrats brother! That’s a helluva Bull.

Comment

Great bull, congrats!

Comment

Made Stone Glacier’s Instagram. Thanks to those guys for being pretty cool yesterday.

Comment

Awesome bull congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X