Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers up for your son.

Comment

Prayers continue. Eagerly awaiting the all clear word from the doctor.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Continued prayers for your family and sons health

Comment

Praying for all - may each who suffer - push through with love, faith and continued blessings from us all - as we come out of this = stronger in faith and spirit than before - AMEN!

Comment

Continued prayers!

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                  Still no word from the surgeon on when he can be seen. Some of the tumors seem like they are getting bigger and cause him pain every once in a while.

Lord God please place your healing hand on my son and remove these tumors so he does not have to be in pain and be insecure about them.

Amen
                  Amen, amen, amen!!!

Comment

Almighty God, I come before you with praise and honor; for you are worthy. We are so blessed that you have adopted us as sons and daughters and you allow us to call you father. Lord, we know you are all knowing, so you know what is on our hearts. We lift up this young man and his family as they undergo this situation. We pray for healing of his young body. We pray for his medical team. We pray that they will understand the complexities of your wonderful creation, and with that understanding be able to remove all the tumors in this young man and he will have a fast and full recovery. As a parent I know the pain and worry that this family must be going thru. I ask you to help them feel your comfort as they turn to you. Help the OP be a pillar rooted in you that the rest of the family can lean upon. I pray you help and guide him, that he will be a godly leader during this difficult time. It is thru the love and power of your son, our savior, I pray. Amen.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a great group pf guys here on the GS. I seriously cant thank yall enough for all your prayers and words of affirmation. God Bless each and every one of you.

Comment

Update

He has consultation on Monday with the surgeon and we will find out more on when the surgery is.

To top it all off we just found out that my beautiful bride has about a 4" hairline fracture in her spine so the Doc put blocks in to try and give her some relief until she can have surgery next year since I don't have any vacation left. The blocks are supposed also stop the fracture from spreading.

God please help me I feel like this more than I can take on right now.

I'm already overwhelmed with medical bills and now this just adds to the pot. The devil sure is cooking up a big chili so to speak.

Comment

Please keep the prayers coming he is pretty scared about this.

Comment

Continued prayers for you your son and wife.

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                                He has consultation on Monday with the surgeon and we will find out more on when the surgery is.

To top it all off we just found out that my beautiful bride has about a 4" hairline fracture in her spine so the Doc put blocks in to try and give her some relief until she can have surgery next year since I don't have any vacation left. The blocks are supposed also stop the fracture from spreading.

God please help me I feel like this more than I can take on right now.

I'm already overwhelmed with medical bills and now this just adds to the pot. The devil sure is cooking up a big chili so to speak.
                                Grab you a big ole bag of Fritos and show the devil how much you like Frito pie. I'm not trying to make light if your situation, but sometimes we have to dig deep to find something to bring us out of a slump. You and your family are definitely being hit hard right now, but we're told we won't be given more than we can handle. Continued prayers for you, your family, and the caregivers. Set up a payment plan on those medical bills and don't focus on the lump sum.

Comment

Working...
                                X