Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent for your boy’s health and peace of mind for you and your wife.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Yea, I don't handle seeing the little ones hurt very well at all. Good thing is, God doesn't like it either. He will take care of your boy! Believe in God. Believe also in Jesus as He is God's son and the perfecter of our faith if we put our faith in Him...

Lord we ask for comfort for our brother as you care for his son. Give him the strength to be the patriarch of his family and lean on You to lead his family through this season. Make the season short with Springtime on the other side Lord. Heal his son and remove whatever is that has invaded his body. Make him whole and strong as Your witness Lord. Guide his care team and use them to do Your work through wisdom and direction from the hand of Your Son Jesus in whose name we pray, Amen.

Comment

Update

Still no word from the surgeon on when he can be seen. Some of the tumors seem like they are getting bigger and cause him pain every once in a while.

Lord God please place your healing hand on my son and remove these tumors so he does not have to be in pain and be insecure about them.

Amen

Comment

Ttt

Comment

prayers sent to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X