This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El General View Post
    You reading comprehension is poor. I didn’t say they wanted the best for those teams. I said they would do anything they could to find them a landing place.
    Right the new SEC schools are going the make the other power conference take Tech, Baylor and TCU, yeah thats going to happen They don't want them, it doesn't make economic sense for them to add any of those and it also makes zero geographic sense for the BIG or ACC to add any of them. If anything that presser yesterday was basically stating its ACC/BIG/PAC against the SEC now and there will be less cooperation between the two.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        https://twitter.com/ryandleaf/status...913765891?s=21

He doesn't have much faith in Sark. I think they'll do better than 7-5.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          Right the new SEC schools are going the make the other power conference take Tech, Baylor and TCU, yeah thats going to happen They don't want them, it doesn't make economic sense for them to add any of those and it also makes zero geographic sense for the BIG or ACC to add any of them. If anything that presser yesterday was basically stating its ACC/BIG/PAC against the SEC now and there will be less cooperation between the two.
          What you said has nothing to do with Texas or Oklahoma.

The other power 5s may not want any of the other Big 12 teams but OU and Texas wish they would take them so they could start playing in the SEC in 2022 without paying the 75 million each.

It's not difficult to understand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            Supposedly going to hear who Texas QB is at some point today according to talking heads. We shall see.

They’re already in game prep, Card continues to get the reps.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
              I am going to guess the vaccine card is going to spread....especially out west. I am surprised LSU went that direction.
              I don't see any way it doesn't happen at UT. Travis County has blatantly disregarded Abbott's mask EO. This policy is standard for all concerts now at COTA and I bet the Erwin Center as far as I can tell. It isn't if but when....

Comment

This the hate that DMo was talking about. Emotion over logic. First you use the words "want the best", now you use "make". Why do you alter what was said? Is it intentional or is the emotion of hate so strong?

"Logic" would dictate that Texas (and Oklahoma) would TRY to help the other schools find a spot. Not because they like them but because it is in UT's and OU's best financial interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  This is why no one can have an objective conversation where Texas is concerned. The blind hatred over rides logic, or people just don't want to use reality and logic.

It's just like me and the yankees.

Aaaaaand right on queue......THIS GUY!

No one said anyone could or would "Make them take ____" What was said was Texas would help in any way they could to find them a spot...from which a rational person would surmise that helping them find another spot would save Texas ~$65mil. But what blind agggy and other Texas haters see is "Texas is going to decide blah blah blah.." Set your watch by it, little brother syndrome.

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  What you said has nothing to do with Texas or Oklahoma.

The other power 5s may not want any of the other Big 12 teams but OU and Texas wish they would take them so they could start playing in the SEC in 2022 without paying the 75 million each.

It's not difficult to understand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Oh but it is!

Comment

**** the yankees!

X2 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      It may just be that not everyone shares your idea of what reality and logic are . . The sign I saw everyday back in 68 on the roof of Sbisa cafeteria going to breakfast was "beat the hell out of t.u." . . From my side it's more systemic hatred . . I been hatin tu longer than most of you are old . . Sorry
                      Reality is not subjective, and logic is useless if you can't recognize what is reality.

Comment

Again, your comprehension is poor.

Of course Texas can't make them and I doubt the other Power 5 conferences want them, but that doesn't mean Texas and Oklahoma wouldn't bend over backward to make that happen.
                        Last edited by El General; 08-25-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Reality is not subjective, and logic is useless if you can't recognize what is reality.
                          Perception of both is a personal choice . .

Comment

Perception is a choice, reality is NOT a choice. Perception sometimes becomes a person's own reality, but it doesn't change what reality actually IS.

Comment

Perception is a choice, reality is NOT a choice.
                              Truth

Comment

One is brainwashing....the other is relaity

Comment

Working...
                                X