Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 College Football - GAME WEEK!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Looks like Haynes King is getting the start!

All hail the King! Sounds like it was a very competitive fall camp. I hope Calzada hangs tight. Never know when he might be called to action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      All hail the King! Sounds like it was a very competitive fall camp. I hope Calzada hangs tight. Never know when he might be called to action.

My thoughts as well. I bet Calzada transfers next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        My thoughts as well. I bet Calzada transfers next year.

Agreed. Just want him to stick around for this season. Especially with Weigman coming in next year.

Comment

Calzada is gone if King starts the entire season. He’ll land at a good program too.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            You reading comprehension is poor. I didn’t say they wanted the best for those teams. I said they would do anything they could to find them a landing place.
            they won't do sh*t to find them a landing spot

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
              The quicker they find a landing spot, the quicker Texas can move on to the SEC and dissolve the Big 12. Texas and Oklahoma (SEC and ESPN too) have a very big interest in helping those schools find a landing spot as soon as possible.

Comment

All Hail The KING! Man it feels good to be excited about a QB again.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                  Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  The quicker they find a landing spot, the quicker Texas can move on to the SEC and dissolve the Big 12. Texas and Oklahoma (SEC and ESPN too) have a very big interest in helping those schools find a landing spot as soon as possible.
                  This is why no one can have an objective conversation where Texas is concerned. The blind hatred over rides logic, or people just don't want to use reality and logic.

It's just like me and the yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    This is why no one can have an objective conversation where Texas is concerned. The blind hatred over rides logic, or people just don't want to use reality and logic.

Yankees are rollin. Woooooooo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

**** the yankees!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

It may just be that not everyone shares your idea of what reality and logic are . . The sign I saw everyday back in 68 on the roof of Sbisa cafeteria going to breakfast was "beat the hell out of t.u." . . From my side it's more systemic hatred . . I been hatin tu longer than most of you are old . . Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          It may just be that not everyone shares your idea of what reality and logic are . . The sign I saw everyday back in 68 on the roof of Sbisa cafeteria going to breakfast was "beat the hell out of t.u." . . From my side it's more systemic hatred . . I been hatin tu longer than most of you are old . . Sorry
                          That is exactly what he said lol. Yall hate Texas so it doesn't matter if we were there to save your life in our burnt orange tshirt from walmart, you would still hate Texas.

Comment

Supposedly going to hear who Texas QB is at some point today according to talking heads. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                              That is exactly what he said lol. Yall hate Texas so it doesn't matter if we were there to save your life in our burnt orange tshirt from walmart, you would still hate Texas.
                              lol . . Yea, that's about right . . So far, knock on wood, I've never put myself in a position where I needed help from someone in a burned tshirt . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                lol . . Yea, that's about right . . So far, knock on wood, I've never put myself in a position where I needed help from someone in a burned tshirt . .
                                Congrats for the summary of Dmoe's post and adding an example...

Comment

Working...
                                X