This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    That's what everyone said/thought right after it was announced TX and OU were leaving. He's just regurgitating it. Tech though not K State. No way in hell the Pac 12 takes a Kansas school over a Texas one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I agree Oklahoma state is the biggest remaining Big 12 team in fanbase and tv ratings, them and Texas Tech make the most sense to the PAC.

Comment

2021 College Football - GAME WEEK!

Walter Nolen names top 3 of A&M, UGA, and Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        Walter Nolen names top 3 of A&M, UGA, and Tennessee.

He would be a game changer

Comment

Y'all really gotta worry about the season that starts in less than two weeks. Recruiting is for the offseason. Lol.

Is this LSU vaccine card for admittance thing gonna spread like wildfire? Will there be packed houses?

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
            Yeah, Kansas state to the PAC12 really don't see it but I heard something from an alumni in the know today that makes this add up. UT and A&M are pushing to freeze out any of the remaining Texas Big 12 schools from landing in a power conference essentially leading the TX talent pipeline to those 2 and to OU to a lesser extent. That is pretty sorry if true.
            That is horseshiat. Texas would do anything it could to find landing places for Baylor, Tech, and TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              He would be a game changer

When I read this I saw your avatar in my peripheral vision. I thought Paul Finebaum was talking to me. [emoji23]

Comment

If for no other reason....for 75-150 million. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                  I did miss on that one. Forgot about him. He should be a good one.
                  Your point is well taken though. One returning starter on the O-line and a new QB. I expect their could be some disruption. There is talent waiting in the winds for sure. Should be a very solid group next year and the year after.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Y'all really gotta worry about the season that starts in less than two weeks. Recruiting is for the offseason. Lol.

Is this LSU vaccine card for admittance thing gonna spread like wildfire? Will there be packed houses?

I am going to guess the vaccine card is going to spread....especially out west. I am surprised LSU went that direction.

Comment

I’d bet against Dave Wannstedt knowing his *** from a hole in the ground, but I hope I’m wrong.
                      He's an x's and o's guy

Comment

That is horseshiat. Texas would do anything it could to find landing places for Baylor, Tech, and TCU.
                        LOL if they wanted the best for those texas schools they wouldn't have left in the first place. In fact as long as the conference dissolves and they don't have to pay the exit fee they could care less about the forgotten 8. The stronger recuiting position they are in the state the better, and for that matter Aggie too. From the Finebaum chatter today it sounds like TCU might have a slight chance of staying in a power conference, which surprised me, but Tech and Baylor are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                          LOL if they wanted the best for those texas schools they wouldn't have left in the first place. In fact as long as the conference dissolves and they don't have to pay the exit fee they could care less about the forgotten 8. The stronger recuiting position they are in the state the better, and for that matter Aggie too. From the Finebaum chatter today it sounds like TCU might have a slight chance of staying in a power conference, which surprised me, but Tech and Baylor are screwed.
                          You reading comprehension is poor. I didn’t say they wanted the best for those teams. I said they would do anything they could to find them a landing place.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            He's an x's and o's guy
                            He is a mustache. He’d be unemployable without it.

Comment

Looks like Haynes King is getting the start!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                                Looks like Haynes King is getting the start!

I think that was expected. Good luck to the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X