This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I still do not get the line. It started around 16 and is down to 8, but in my mind that is still a lot for Texas to be more than a touchdown favorite. Texas is one of those teams that gets everyone's best shot and no matter how bad the program is, it is still a big deal to beat Texas.

I am in the watch and wait mode with Texas. I have been told there is a sneaky confidence to the coaching staff and team they will be good (better than in previous years lets not get carried away). I don't have a number in mind or expectations as it could be anywhere from 11-1 to 7-5 depending how the ball bounces. I really have no clue until I can see the product on the field.
    While beating Iowa state was a big win for the Cajuns last year beating A&M years ago was the biggest Cajuns win ever. If they were to best Texas this year I’d say it would be the 2nd biggest Cajuns win ever. I know the two teams are ranked pretty closely but the Cajuns don’t have many marquee wins over power 5 schools in its history.

Comment

I still do not get the line. It started around 16 and is down to 8, but in my mind that is still a lot for Texas to be more than a touchdown favorite. Texas is one of those teams that gets everyone's best shot and no matter how bad the program is, it is still a big deal to beat Texas.

I am in the watch and wait mode with Texas. I have been told there is a sneaky confidence to the coaching staff and team they will be good (better than in previous years lets not get carried away). I don't have a number in mind or expectations as it could be anywhere from 11-1 to 7-5 depending how the ball bounces. I really have no clue until I can see the product on the field.

I think every coaching staff out there has at least a sneaky confidence this time of year. Everyone is undefeated.

You never know if a smaller school like ULL should be ranked as high as they are, especially early in the season. That paired with the fact that Texas has enough talent that they should blow ULL out is the reasoning behind the early spread around 16. Here in the last two weeks is when more casual fans start getting back into college football and betting. Without doing any research and both schools pretty even in the rankings, it would seem like a lock that ULL would cover 16. So everyone started betting on ULL and it made the line move all the way down to -8 currently. That’s my theory on it at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No excuses in Aggieland. Any loss outside of Bama should be considered a disappointment. I’m not ready go 11-1 with a CFP berth only because of the new QB. My prediction will come later this week.

Comment

Hey yall,

Ready to get going again. Anything exciting happen in the CFB world in the off season?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Hey yall,

Ready to get going again. Anything exciting happen in the CFB world in the off season?

Nope. Not a thing [emoji2]

Comment

https://youtu.be/LQl1iewrZMg

Comment

Anyone have the Athletic? My subscription expired, do they still have referral links? I am getting ready for a good season, if the vid doesn't get in the way.

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    Chad what is the chatter on who is going to be starter at QB for Texas?
                    It will be Card, imo.

Comment

Come on man. This is comical. Sign me up for Texas to win big.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Hate to tell you, but the BCS died several years ago.

Unless you’re talking about Bryan-College Station.

Thanks for the news flash Capt Obvious

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          Lsu 10-2
                          Ragin Cajuns 11-1 with a 30-27 upset win over UT

I like it! Go big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            It will be Card, imo.

Agreed as mentioned on the previous thread. I think he’s had the spot wrapped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Lsu 10-2
                              Ragin Cajuns 11-1 with a 30-27 upset win over UT
                              bold

Comment

little quick chat monday night nfl crab legs looks good sunshine boy not so much. back to sec sec!
                                Last edited by waterdog; 08-23-2021, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X