This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    Sounds like King solidified himself as the starter on Sunday.

Bryce Foster sounds like will be starting at C.

11-1
    It would’ve been nice if Foster had been an EE, but that dude is a monster either way.

I can’t wait for CFB to start!

Comment

Glad it's football time again so folks can quit arguing about practice!!

Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        Chad what is the chatter on who is going to be starter at QB for Texas?
        Sark was pleased with the play of both Saturday. He said he may know who the starter is when he lays his head on the pillow at night but he doesn't have to tell us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
          It would’ve been nice if Foster had been an EE, but that dude is a monster either way.

His nickname is Mountain Man . . He's a grown dude . .

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post

Top shot puter in the country and top 5 at least in discus. Earned some medals in the spring that he’d otherwise miss out in if he EE. He’ll be on the track and field team at A&M too so it was important for him to compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              Top shot puter in the country and top 5 at least in discus. Earned some medals in the spring that he’d otherwise miss out in if he EE. He’ll be on the track and field team at A&M too so it was important for him to compete.

Oh I don't blame him one bit for not being an EE, I'm just saying it would've been awesome if he was able to EE and have more time in the system, especially since there is talk of him being the starting C

Comment

With Texas how the QB goes is how are season will go. Should be solid on D I still don't think we have strong running game yet so it will be up to the QB and the passing game. Got to et Sark get his system going and the players to run it. A bowl game and win would be great for his 1st year.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Sounds like King solidified himself as the starter on Sunday.
                  Source? I wouldn’t be surprised, but I haven’t seen anything about that and practice was closed Fri, Sat, Sun. No practice today either.

Comment

Lsu 10-2
                    Ragin Cajuns 11-1 with a 30-27 upset win over UT

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                      With Texas how the QB goes is how are season will go. Should be solid on D I still don't think we have strong running game yet so it will be up to the QB and the passing game. Got to et Sark get his system going and the players to run it. A bowl game and win would be great for his 1st year.
                      The offense is actually the exact opposite. They will lean heavily on the running game. Robinson is first team AP pre season all American.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        Lsu 10-2
                        Ragin Cajuns 11-1 with a 30-27 upset win over UT
                        Not so sure that would be an upset with what the Ragin Cajuns have coming back. Going to be a great game.

Texas wins a close one if Card starts.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Not so sure that would be an upset with what the Ragin Cajuns have coming back. Going to be a great game.

Texas wins a close one if Card starts.

Texas is currently favored at -8, but who knows how close it’ll be. ULL is just two spots behind them in the rankings and will be looking to make a statement. Sark will be trying to do the same to start his era.

Could be a good one.

Comment

You have a pre-season 1st team AA RB, even if he's overhyped a little he is still good/great. You worried he won't have the blocking?

So much of a RBs success is the big dudes moving the defense and giving him a place to go.

FWIW - I think there are better RBs and Tank Bigsby from Auburn, Spiller from TAMU and Hall from Iowa St are a few others that will also have big years.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                                Texas is currently favored at -8, but who knows how close it’ll be. ULL is just two spots behind them in the rankings and will be looking to make a statement. Sark will be trying to do the same to start his era.

Could be a good one.
                                I still do not get the line. It started around 16 and is down to 8, but in my mind that is still a lot for Texas to be more than a touchdown favorite. Texas is one of those teams that gets everyone's best shot and no matter how bad the program is, it is still a big deal to beat Texas.

I am in the watch and wait mode with Texas. I have been told there is a sneaky confidence to the coaching staff and team they will be good (better than in previous years lets not get carried away). I don't have a number in mind or expectations as it could be anywhere from 11-1 to 7-5 depending how the ball bounces. I really have no clue until I can see the product on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X