X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Dale, Georgia is perception. They haven't won anything in 40yrs
    But an argument could be made that a top recruit would choose them based on football alone. I don't know who the kid is, or who all he had offers from. Point being if he had one from Ga and atm, you could squint your eyes and imagine that those were his 2 best options (assuming Bama, or Clemson, maybe tOSU hadn't called), but if TU is the 3rd behind those 2....then the decision was not based primarily on football/winning. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Again, I don't know what the kid's offer list looks like.

Comment

2021 College Football - GAME WEEK!

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      But an argument could be made that a top recruit would choose them based on football alone. I don't know who the kid is, or who all he had offers from. Point being if he had one from Ga and atm, you could squint your eyes and imagine that those were his 2 best options (assuming Bama, or Clemson, maybe tOSU hadn't called), but if TU is the 3rd behind those 2....then the decision was not based primarily on football/winning. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Again, I don't know what the kid's offer list looks like.

I think his offer list is errybody! Bama, LSU, Ohio St and many many others have offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 08-25-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        Less than 7 wins woody fires O takes Jimbo and Aggie heads explode lol.

The same year the Longhorns join the SEC! Goodness all of CS would be on watch! Be like Black Tuesday

Comment

Y’all are tripping on Woody and Fisher getting the band back together. That broke *** blue state can’t afford Jimbo after we counter. Period! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Y’all are tripping on Woody and Fisher getting the band back together. That broke *** blue state can’t afford Jimbo after we counter. Period! [emoji23]

Woody gets what woody wants. Y’all should know that.

Comment

Woody gets what woody wants. Y’all should know that.

Not worried. Jimbo fixing to be a regular in the playoffs. Gonna be a legend in Aggieland. Worry about O winning more than 7 games. [emoji51]

Comment

Not worried. Jimbo fixing to be a regular in the playoffs. Gonna be a legend in Aggieland. Worry about O winning more than 7 games. [emoji51]

Saved

Comment

Nothing wrong with having confidence😬

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                    So let me see if I understand this right. I made a post about a potential recruit and the hopes of us landing him. Then a "known" Texas fan makes a coment about my school not being a good program. I defend my school then get bombarded by the same three "known" Texas fans, that always lambast any aggie that posts on this thread. Then these same "known" longhorn fans do what they always do and gang up like a bunch of high school girls and proceed to attack me and call me a multitude of names and I'm the A-hole? The moderator of the site warned "known" longhorn fans to stop calling names or they would get banned before season even started.....

Just as I predicted. Justifying why your frequent rude replies are completely okay, and deflecting any blame to other TBH members. It’s obvious you don’t get it My post was meant to shed light on how you’re easily offended by Texas fans which results in your retaliatory immature responses. Several on the forum, including Aggie fans have politely asked you to tone it down. Based on your replies it’s apparent you’re also incorrigible.

Comment

I don't really do predictions, and I'm worse equipped this year than most...just seems like every year there are more and more things to do than pay attention to it all....

I will say, new coach or not, less than 10 wins for Texas is a disappointment to me. It may not be realistic, and I don't necessarily expect it to happen because of how bad the D has been, and inexperienced QBs....but that should be the expectation. Less than 10 wins will be disappointing to me....and I'm pretty tired of that.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                        So let me see if I understand this right. I made a post about a potential recruit and the hopes of us landing him. Then a "known" Texas fan makes a coment about my school not being a good program. I defend my school then get bombarded by the same three "known" Texas fans, that always lambast any aggie that posts on this thread. Then these same "known" longhorn fans do what they always do and gang up like a bunch of high school girls and proceed to attack me and call me a multitude of names and I'm the A-hole? The moderator of the site warned "known" longhorn fans to stop calling names or they would get banned before season even started.....
                        You definitely don't understand this right. I'll go ahead and block you so as not to lambaste your feelings further.

I DO apologize for calling you dumb, that was uncalled for, and in poor taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I don't really do predictions, and I'm worse equipped this year than most...just seems like every year there are more and more things to do than pay attention to it all....

I will say, new coach or not, less than 10 wins for Texas is a disappointment to me. It may not be realistic, and I don't necessarily expect it to happen because of how bad the D has been, and inexperienced QBs....but that should be the expectation. Less than 10 wins will be disappointing to me....and I'm pretty tired of that.
                          I feel the same. I also think without 9-10 wins, there is no “progress” to be shown to recruits and to the team to build on. Realistically, I just cant get them there though unless I see something different in week 1 and week 2.

Comment

Nothing wrong with having confidence[emoji51]

You know we on that koolaid right before opening weekend.

Comment

Someone bring me my PURPLE DRANK! 15- EAUX

Comment

Both Texas and A&M will go 10-2.

You heard it here first.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X