No announcement yet.

Lost 2 members of family to Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss brother, prayers sent! Im battling it right now, my son came down with it first which then gave it to me. I’m unvaccinated and so is the rest of my family. Im going on day 5 and while it has been hard, to me it is no more different than the flu. My wife came down with it the night before last. We all are strong believers in Christ and know that he will pull us through. I think a lot of the panic around this virus has to do with just the times we live in today. We live in a totally connected world where you see everything happening within seconds of it happening. It spreads panic and all the news agencies know this. They constantly promote fear. Now I promise that im not trying to purposely be a jerk but people die everyday all the time. I know this virus is deadly to certain people, but I believe we never step back and look at the bigger picture which is the death rate for this virus is 0.15% for my age group. The total death rate of this new variant is 0.1%. The total death rate for the original China Virus was 1.9%. While any death is tragic no matter what the case….when are we as a Country going to stop this fear mongering!! I mean i will take my 99.9% chance all day long of surviving this virus.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for you. I lost a cousin to it recently. Youngest Daughter has it right now. Worried is an understatement for me right now.

Comment

Lost my mother in law to it June a year ago. Have had two other family members come close to dying, but I think they are going to make it now, if they don't get post COVID pneumonia. You have my sympathies, It's bad to have family in the hospital, dying and you can't even be there with them. Close as we could come was being on the phone with the nurse while she was holding my mother in law's hand as she slipped away.
            Last edited by softpoint; 08-25-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent for all affected.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family.
                I had a Uncle that died from it early on in the shutdown, a coworker from previous job died from it 3 months ago. Recently I had 3 friends die from it. They were 80, 50 and 32 years old. All were healthy

Comment

So sorry for your loss Paul. I have a sister in ICU at Baylor right now with it.

Comment

Prayers for all those with loved ones affected. Lots of nurses in my family reporting hospital beds are full - stay safe, keep praying.

Comment

Crap is REAL!!! PRAYERS for those affected.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X