Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad deal. Hope and pray for healing with the family

Comment

Let's not argue about the vaccinated/unvaccs. There is a man here grieving about his loss of family!

Paul, my prayers are with you, and all your family. May the Lord's hand of comfort touch your hearts during this time of grieving.

Comment

[QUOTE=Texas Grown;15767927]Let's not argue about the vaccinated/unvaccs. There is a man here grieving about his loss of family!

Paul, my prayers are with you, and all your family. May the Lord's hand of comfort touch your hearts during this time of grieving.[/QUOTE

^^^^this^^^^^

guilty.

Sorry for the losses.

Comment

Thank you, against OR for.. doesn’t matter anymore, it all changes when it’s you or a loved one, it’s not fake news, stay safe do whatever you can to protect your family….

Comment

Sad deal prayers for your family

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent

Comment

That's terrible man. Very sorry for your loss. Prayers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for peace comfort and understanding for you and their families. God bless n

Comment

My wife has it. She has the typical symptoms and has had them for about 5days now. I’m still negative with zero symptoms......

Comment

We just lost a old lease mate to Covid. He was on our lease for years. He was early 40s and healthy.

Comment

Prayers for all those who have lost friends, family, and loved ones. I've been truly blessed as I've not lost anyone I know personally to this disease. I can't imagine what many of you are going through. It must be heart wrenching.
                        My wife and I pray contiually for our family and friends and for all those affected by this and for God's mercy for each of us.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Nothing is 100% FER SURE...EXCEPT DEATH we all have to experience it ONCE..PRAYERS up For ALL!!!!

Comment

Paul I am sorry for your loss Sir
                              Prayers sent up for your family

Ron

Comment

Prayers up for your family sorry for your loss. Still a mystery why this bug hardly affects some people and knocks the life out of others.

Comment

Working...
                                X