No announcement yet.

Dove Load Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up an entire case of 12 gauge Remington the other day in webster and they had plenty on the shelves

Comment

Shells are cheaper at walmart from what I saw today

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        That's $8/box. Highway robbery
        That was the cheapest Academy in CS had. Remington and Winchester were running about $9 a box.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          That doesn't make much sense......
          Makes plenty of sense. When semi-autos fail to cycle low brass, they commonly feed fine with a little more powder blowing back.

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
            Don’t look at .410 shells if you think those prices are high for 12 & 20! Lol $13.99 per box for my twins to pop off those little shells! But like was said, it’s worth it for a couple of hunts and memories with my boys. Trying to move them up to 20ga real soon! Ha
            20GA kicks way less IMO anyway

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
              Don’t look at .410 shells if you think those prices are high for 12 & 20! Lol $13.99 per box for my twins to pop off those little shells! But like was said, it’s worth it for a couple of hunts and memories with my boys. Trying to move them up to 20ga real soon! Ha
              Good idea moving your boys to 20ga quickly. Cost factor for you and likely more birds scratched down for the boys with a 20ga. Good luck to you and your sons, dove hunting is just around the corner.

Comment

Working...
              X