Dove Load Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 months of covid stuff

Buy the shells at whatever price. Dove hunting is worth it!

Comment

Don’t look at .410 shells if you think those prices are high for 12 & 20! Lol $13.99 per box for my twins to pop off those little shells! But like was said, it’s worth it for a couple of hunts and memories with my boys. Trying to move them up to 20ga real soon! Ha

Comment

Seeing 12 and 20 gauge dove loads at $12-13 a box here. Ain't paying those prices. That's stupid.

Comment

Y’all running behind!!! I bought a case of Monarch for 79.00 a couple weeks ago. They are 12ga 7 1/2 with 1 1/8 oz shot. Was cheaper than the Remington loads, #8 with 1 oz shot. This was at Academy.

Comment

Anybody seeing rio shells?

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
              I talked to 3 different Academy’s yesterday. They have not received any and are not confident that they are going to.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Y’all running behind!!! I bought a case of Monarch for 79.00 a couple weeks ago. They are 12ga 7 1/2 with 1 1/8 oz shot. Was cheaper than the Remington loads, #8 with 1 oz shot. This was at Academy.
                Just bought 2 cases of Monarch high brass 8s, at Academy for $68 each.
                Been buying cases of high brass, Rio 8s, for $100, at the hardware store.
                Throughout the whole pandemic, they somehow always managed to come up with a pallet of them, every couple weeks.
                No limit
                Last edited by MadHatter; 08-12-2021, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                  Haven’t seen any in a couple years now. Don’t even know if there still around?

Comment

North Frisco had 0 bird loads this evening. Website claims otherwise but when we asked they said they didn't have anything other that what was out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      That's $8/box. Highway robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                        Remington Sureshot is $9/box?! I haven’t bought shells since they were $5/box...
                        Holy…

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                          Haven’t seen any in a couple years now. Don’t even know if there still around?
                          They are still around and going strong far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            North Frisco had 0 bird loads this evening. Website claims otherwise but when we asked they said they didn't have anything other that what was out there.

They had some a couple days ago. I stopped in the academy at parker rd and dnt this evening and they had several flavors of 12 and 20. Picked up a case of Winchester 12ga #8s for $69.99 for a buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting for it to go back to 3.49 a box

Comment

I picked up a case of Monarch 20 gauge for $65 I think a few days ago in N. San Antonio. I’ve been shooting them for a few years and have no reason to change. Cheaper than the Remington shells and they work for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X