• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
    I think the biggest side effect of the vaccine has been not dying
    What does that mean?

Comment

Ok, so now I got hit with my company telling us to get the vaccine or be terminated. I think its complete BS, but not willing to throw away the past 15 yrs of hard work away and great benefits away, so reluctantly I am going to do it. I have already had Covid and felt like a semi bad cold. The worst part was laying in bed for so long it killed my back. What is the consensus on which one has the least side effects. I know everyone if different, but trying to figure out which one to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
        Ok, so now I got hit with my company telling us to get the vaccine or be terminated. I think its complete BS, but not willing to throw away the past 15 yrs of hard work away and great benefits away, so reluctantly I am going to do it. I have already had Covid and felt like a semi bad cold. The worst part was laying in bed for so long it killed my back. What is the consensus on which one has the least side effects. I know everyone if different, but trying to figure out which one to do.
        explore the exemption options. i believe the shots have been worse for those that have had covid before.

Comment

I did the Moderna. Everybody is different My wife got a red knot on her arm. I felt like crap for 24-48 hours after both shots. I had Covid before so I was on the fence on the vaccine. I'm pretty certain on how I felt after my 2nd shot they can take that booster shot and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. At this time I won't do it when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            explore the exemption options. i believe the shots have been worse for those that have had covid before.
            That correlation was confirmed by a Memorial Hermann cardiologist, the heart enlargement aspect. His advice is if you have had Covid before no vaccine for some period of time. I want to say 4 to 6 months. Just what I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              From people I work with its going around that they aren't letting extensions go through and/or you have to provide all kinds of crazy documents that pretty much cant be done. I DO NOT want to do this, but I think all major companies are going to force this on their employees. Until recently, they were not going to do it, but guess who won a huge government contract and all of the sudden they have changed their policy on it...go figure. I had Covid last Nov right before Thanksgiving, so didn't plan on doing the vaccine. I know for a fact 1 person I was around had it (I didnt know until a couple days later), but I never had any symptoms, but got tested anyway and was negative.
              Last edited by DFA; 10-26-2021, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Vaccine side effect question

Originally posted by DFA View Post

Moderna not having any other FDA approved medicines to their name would make me leery of that one.

Just one article I quickly snagged to verify what I remember previously hearing-

At least the other two have been at it for a while and hopefully learned from some of their mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X