Vaccine side effect question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helibow View Post
    Quantify "way too many people".... Mortality rate from COVID vaccine is 8.2 per 1,000,000 - so .00082% (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34055843/) from a scientific peer reviewed journal. No matter how you quantify COVID deaths, or COVID 'related' deaths - it is infinitely greater than .00082%

Fact - Hospitals and ICU's are full of people on Vents who are unvaccinated. I can share those factual statistics.

Fact - Patients on vents who are unvaccinated are the ones who are dying

Fact - Hospitals and ICU's are NOT full of folks suffering from side effects of any of the three vaccines.

Fact - non-COVID patients are sitting in ER's and hospitals all over the place who need a higher level of care for strokes, cardiac, diabetes and a myriad of other issues and can't get beds because the beds are filled with unvaccinated COVID patients.
    You must get your “facts” from Psaki. Let’s go Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      You must get your “facts” from Psaki. Let’s go Brandon!
      I get my facts from the 17 owned hospitals and 16 affiliated hospitals in my system that covers two states... and their frontline caregivers - Doctors, APP's, Nurses and others who are dealing with this right now.... this very second... in real life, with real life issues and experiences... with real people, who are dying every single day from this. Keep watching TMZ if you want... i'll rely on science and my people who are in it.

Comment

I get my facts from the 17 owned hospitals and 16 affiliated hospitals in my system that covers two states... and their frontline caregivers - Doctors, APP's, Nurses and others who are dealing with this right now.... this very second... in real life, with real life issues and experiences... with real people, who are dying every single day from this. Keep watching TMZ if you want... i'll rely on science and my people who are in it.
        When you fire all your workers that don’t want the jab what did you think was going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          I got both Moderna shots a few weeks ago. First shot I felt pretty bad the day after the shot, but still managed to go about my day at work. I felt foggy headed, and medicated for probably 2 days after the shot. I've got young children, so I figured I probably felt just like they do after they get a round of shots. I did notice though exactly a week after I got the first shot I had another wave of the foggy headedness and felt rough for about half that day... Second shot was basically the same stuff, just not as bad. On the 2 week mark after that second shot I decided I was gonna go for a jog, and that turned out to be a bad idea! Apparently my body was still processing whatever they give you for the vaccine, and when I put my body under the physical stress of jogging it jacked me up big time! I ended up going to the doctor because I felt like my heart was fluttering, and my lungs had that feeling like I'd been running in cold weather for 3 days. By the time I got into the doctors everything had basically gotten back to normal and they told me it was probably just adverse reaction from the shot, and to take it easy for a couple more weeks before I do any serious exercising... The whole deal was probably exaggerated because I'm admittedly out of shape, but even being out of shape I can run a mile. I didn't make it 1/2 a mile and my heart rate was over 180 bpm. I nearly puked in the ditch, and was knocked way out of whack for 3 days after that 1/2 mile. I'm going to give it till Monday and give it another go. Doctors told me you can see side effects out to 40 days after the shot.
          Myocarditis? It is a fairly common adverse effect of the shots, especially in men.

Comment

Fact- My friend Tommy died in the hospital with Covid and a tube down his throat in September after being fully double Maderna Vaccinated in March.

What has come to light since the funeral - His MS medication wiped out any benefits the Vax provided. His initial blood test when admitted to the hospital showed no antibodies present. Hospital refused to try to treat him with anything other than the "Covid Protocal" and leaned heavily on him "resting".

His MS DR office supposedly sent out an email warning their other patients not to rely on the vaccines effectiveness after getting a dose of the MS treatment he was on.

And to add insult to injury- they are pretty sure he caught it while staying in a Hotel in Del Rio that was at the time he was there being used to house illegal aliens by our current administration... price was a lovely $200 a night for him due to lack of available rooms. $200 a night to inhale what would assist in killing him.

Sorry, not quiet the right thread for this, but for those on any sort of immune compromising medicine, might want to get your bloodwork done more often than normal to ensure whatever protection the vaxx provided is still within.
            Last edited by DaveC; 10-21-2021, 12:26 PM.

Comment

How did zero people die from the regular flu last year? Can you ask your peeps?

Comment

yeah, but his friend on facebook saw a video on youtube. That trumps anything you have to input on this matter.

Comment

Quantify "way too many people".... Mortality rate from COVID vaccine is 8.2 per 1,000,000 - so .00082% (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34055843/) from a scientific peer reviewed journal. No matter how you quantify COVID deaths, or COVID 'related' deaths - it is infinitely greater than .00082%

Fact - Hospitals and ICU's are full of people on Vents who are unvaccinated. I can share those factual statistics.

Fact - Patients on vents who are unvaccinated are the ones who are dying

Fact - Hospitals and ICU's are NOT full of folks suffering from side effects of any of the three vaccines.

Fact - non-COVID patients are sitting in ER's and hospitals all over the place who need a higher level of care for strokes, cardiac, diabetes and a myriad of other issues and can't get beds because the beds are filled with unvaccinated COVID patients.
                  Do you think the covid shot should be mandatory?

I actually am really curious on the numbers you use to support your facts above. Can you provide them?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    When you fire all your workers that don’t want the jab what did you think was going to happen?
                    18,000 associates in our system, we've only lost 22 because we, as execs, are working hard to make sure we keep every single one of our people. In addition, our critical care volume issues were occurring long before there was even talk of a vaccine mandate. tread lightly on those subjects you know little about.

Comment

If anyone is the 'special stupid' its you... bud... 30 years in healthcare here, and still in it. If you think what I quoted is "special stupid" then I can't even begin to type the term that describes you. I'm not spouting crap I see on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or any other network... or hearing from a democrat or republican... i'm reflecting factual data, personal experience, and experience of my FRONT LINE CAREGIVERS who are getting burned out because of what is going on in our hospitals.
                      Oh. my bad. I’m convinced. I believe you now

Data from “Your” front line caregivers? The same ones who are getting terminated for not taking the vax? Interesting.
                      Last edited by Runnin4D; 10-21-2021, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        How did zero people die from the regular flu last year? Can you ask your peeps?
                        Yea, we've actually talked a lot about that. It was a surprise for us that hospitalizations related to flu dropped. that said - the facts are that in the 2019-2020 flue season year 38 million people got the flu - 22,000 of them died according to this scientific peer reviewed research. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2783644).

I have an opinion on why flu dropped like it did - but it's just gut, not science (although it aligns). And... because nobody is likely going to copy and paste the link - here is an excerpt that helps describe what the medical community and researchers think were the drivers - "The unexpected but welcome plummeting of influenza cases during the COVID-19 pandemic “certainly showed that many of the social-distancing things we were doing were very effective,” - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine infectious disease and health policy professor William Schaffner, MD,. On top of mask wearing, social distancing, and handwashing, Schaffner noted, most international travel was halted and many countries closed schools, keeping children—“the great engine of the distribution of influenza virus”—at home and away from each other."

What will be interesting (now that we have lessened the restrictions this year, kids are going back to school (the little petri dishes that they are), international travel, no masks, etc., and) October is usually the kick-start for flu season, so watching those numbers will be important for us.
                        Last edited by helibow; 10-21-2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Yea, we've actually talked a lot about that. It was a surprise for us that hospitalizations related to flu dropped. that said - the facts are that in the 2019-2020 flue season year 38 million people got the flu - 22,000 of them died according to this scientific peer reviewed research. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2783644).

I have an opinion on why flu dropped like it did - but it's just gut, not science (although it aligns). And... because nobody is likely going to copy and paste the link - here is an excerpt that helps describe what the medical community and researchers think were the drivers - "The unexpected but welcome plummeting of influenza cases during the COVID-19 pandemic “certainly showed that many of the social-distancing things we were doing were very effective,” - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine infectious disease and health policy professor William Schaffner, MD,.

On top of mask wearing, social distancing, and handwashing, Schaffner noted, most international travel was halted and many countries closed schools, keeping children—“the great engine of the distribution of influenza virus”—at home and away from each other.

What will be interesting (now that we have lessened the restrictions this year, kids are going back to school (the little petri dishes that they are), international travel, no masks, etc., and) October is usually the kick-start for flu season, so watching those numbers will be important for us.
                          Wait are you being serious? I honestly cant tell anymore.

Edit. Sorry nevermind, I read the back posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin4D View Post
                            Oh. my bad. I’m convinced. I believe you now

Data from “Your” front line caregivers? The same ones who are getting terminated for not taking the vax? Interesting.
                            clearly you didnt read the post just ahead of this regarding who is getting "terminated". If you want, you can come spend a day in PPE standing beside one of our ICU caregivers for some first hand experience and knowledge to help shed some light.

Comment

AND. To the OP....

Vaxed or not... pro-vax or anti... republican or democrat... All I really care about is that your wife gets the help she needs, and gets better soon. Sending up some prayers, good vibes, excellent karma, and positivity for her!

Comment

Your industry is half responsible for this mess. I'm not doubting anything you are saying is true. Since your in the know can you explain something to me about the accuracy of the numbers were being fed.

Last years total USA deaths last year were totaled up and what is usually a static average of disease deaths Covid entered the scene.

Covid killed alot of people so there was a spike in this new category but the researchers found significant drops in usual deaths from cancer, heart disease & others. Study was reran & the numbers stayed the same.

Can you explain why these diseases stopped killing people last year?

To the OP, good luck. Moderna family here with no side effects.

Comment

Working...
                                X