Dash cam comes in handy again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
    Nice! She (and you) made the KXII news tonight.
    The arresting officer texted me yesterday saying that kxii might run it. I didnt stay up to watch. I didnt contribute so i dont know what all they had.

Comment

I'm sure y'all are just messing around but I think the 85 was to set a reference point for how fast she was driving, especially on the shoulder, as well as that he was not bogging down the left lane. Hence, there was no need for her to drive like that. Or else a lot of you just drive like old ladies

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
        I'm sure y'all are just messing around but I think the 85 was to set a reference point for how fast she was driving, especially on the shoulder, as well as that he was not bogging down the left lane. Hence, there was no need for her to drive like that. Or else a lot of you just drive like old ladies
        Yeah im not worried about doing 85 in a 75 and then posting it. Whether it goes to court or not.

Passed an Anna unit this morning doing 80 in a 70. Waved at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          Also, after reviewing the video, there is no clear “evidence” of “her” waving a gun.
          In the last bit of the video you can zoom in and see her waving it when she was in the right lane. This is watching the video on an iPhone.

Comment

Dash cam comes in handy again.

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            You are admitting to driving 85mph on a road? What is the stated speed limit of said road?

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
            That was my thought as well!! Might wanna edit that post in case this goes to court!!!!

This is what “Hall monitors” grow up to be…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              This is what “Hall monitors” grow up to be…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Intelligent?

Comment

Whiney.

Comment

Whiney.
                  I'm confused? Aren't you the one monitoring what other people say and then whining about those comments?

Comment

I'm a big fan of dash cams. Just stick it to the windshield, and plug it in. Some of the less expensive models don't have wifi, just a memory card. You need to reformat every once in a while. Also, be sure you unplug it if your cig lighter stays on after you turn your car off. I was in an accident, and used to footage to prove that the other driver was at fault.

Comment

Gun

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Is it just me? I didn't see any gun waving.
                      At the end of the video you can see her waving it out the video.

Comment

Whiney.
                        Lolz!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well get the hell outta the left lane! Jeesh!

Just kidding, good job on getting at least one of the thousands of crazy’s off the road. It gets worse and worse every day.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                            That was my thought as well!! Might wanna edit that post in case this goes to court!!!!
                            That won't even hold up. He could claim it was a typing mess up.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                              I'm a big fan of dash cams. Just stick it to the windshield, and plug it in. Some of the less expensive models don't have wifi, just a memory card. You need to reformat every once in a while. Also, be sure you unplug it if your cig lighter stays on after you turn your car off. I was in an accident, and used to footage to prove that the other driver was at fault.
                              me too, saved my bacon when the other driver lied about the encounter.
                              Reversed the case.

Comment

could you at least put the video to some music, like Kenny Loggins, Danger Zone or something???

well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X