No announcement yet.

Dash cam comes in handy again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo, stop being a trouble maker. I didn't see the gun and just asked a question, he explained why and I congratulated him on a great job. Do you always have to make a federal case out of everything?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Camo, stop being a trouble maker. I didn't see the gun and just asked a question, he explained why and I congratulated him on a great job. Do you always have to make a federal case out of everything?
      I couldn’t see it either. The nuts have been all over the roads lately.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
        I couldn’t see it either. The nuts have been all over the roads lately.
        Yes, they are. I am looking forward to 9.1.2021

Comment

Glad it worked out for ya.
          I’ve got one of those cameras in my truck.
          I’m curious how you showed it to him?
          Did he put your memory card in his computer or something to that effect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
            Glad it worked out for ya.
            I’ve got one of those cameras in my truck.
            I’m curious how you showed it to him?
            Did he put your memory card in his computer or something to that effect?

It has built in wifi. I can transfer to my phone on demand.

Comment

It is not just camo bruh! You do this on every single thread. Ivermectin!!!!

To the op thanks for the info on camera. I need one bad. I see more crazy stuff everyday in houston.

Comment

Always? No. I saw an opportunity to fit a Dwight Schrute reference in and I went for it. And I dont regert it one bit

Comment

Nice! She (and you) made the KXII news tonight.

Comment

I thought you got a pic of the elusive white jeep. Kudos for getting an idiot off the road.

Comment

You are admitting to driving 85mph on a road? What is the stated speed limit of said road?

Comment

Also, after reviewing the video, there is no clear “evidence” of “her” waving a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                          Normally Considered Deadly conduct. Class A Misdemeanor

Glad she was caught.
                          Not unless she was pointing “at” or in the direction of someone. Waving it around is Disorderly Conduct.

Comment

She actually used her turn signal…what’s the problem?!?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              You are admitting to driving 85mph on a road? What is the stated speed limit of said road?
                              That was my thought as well!! Might wanna edit that post in case this goes to court!!!!

Comment

Just added 2 to our vehicles. Still trying to figure out all the dang buttons...............

Comment

Working...
                                X