No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to chill by the fire before tomorrow's opener.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
      Time to chill by the fire before tomorrow's opener.
      You got birds?

Comment

Two for the taxidermist.
        Was kinda slow, didn't see too many birds, but good to get out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
          You got birds?
          Nope. Usually stacked the week before the season. Very odd buy hopefully with the cool fronts more birds will come in.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
            Nope. Usually stacked the week before the season. Very odd buy hopefully with the cool fronts more birds will come in.
            Thats what I'm hearing across the board. I've been all over north texas the past 2 weeks and can't find but a handful of birds.

Comment

I bet 20 mud boats kicked up one scared diver yesterday. I wasn’t where ducks would be but I shoulda have seen some as many folks were looking for them! Buddy scouted several lakes up here and he’s sleeping in this morning. Off to shank slabs the next 2 days!!

Comment

Slow, slow in young county this am

Comment

It was slow for 3 of us.

Comment

I’m up here in Fargo for a wedding… went to Scheel’s trying to overhear someone going hunting in the AM to pay my way and tag along but no dice!

Wanted to experience a 22 degree and snowing set up but o well

Comment

Ended up with 7 for 2 of us in young county. Not much around.

Comment

Ended up with two birds for two of us. Slow slow morning.

Comment

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Lots of limits this morning for the club, several before 7. Good variety too for most groups with teal accounting for the majority. We had a hen smack down. The pinnies were thick as mosquitoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                            Lots of limits this morning for the club, several before 7. Good variety too for most groups with teal accounting for the majority. We had a hen smack down. The pinnies were thick as mosquitoes!

Comment

Congrats WH!

Comment

Deer hunting family on my primary spot so I let y'all push them to our place... May try to go Monday morning or something

Comment

Working...
                                X