Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Digital Hunting Tags for Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think it would be an issue. Ive misplaced my license between my bino harness for bow hunts and a backpack during rifle hunts. I usually dont misplace my phone though.

Comment

I bought a one day fishing license in Michigan online and received the PDF in email. It had a QR code, presumably so the officer could scan and see who I was and if my license was current. All I had to do was have the PDF or screenshot on my phone while I was out. It was pretty darn convenient.

Comment

Received this in the mail yesterday. Not sure how it will work with the APH permit. Until the day comes where I’m forced to do digital I’m just going to stick with the traditional way of going to academy and hanging them print my tags out

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post

Received this in the mail yesterday. Not sure how it will work with the APH permit. Until the day comes where I’m forced to do digital I’m just going to stick with the traditional way of going to academy and hanging them print my tags out
          APH would be digital too. https://tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/o...ns/digitaltags

Comment

We went digital last year. I love it. With paper tags we had to validate the tag or report the harvest. With Etag that's all a 1 step process, no more validating tags later

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Duckologist; 07-19-2022, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              What goes with the animal?
              Your phone

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X