No announcement yet.

Y'all keep on supporting the NFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not watched a NFL game in many years. I only know of a few people who do watch the NFL. The two I can think of right off, that still watch the NFL, I know sit on their rear and watch TV, primarily sports anytime they are home and awake. I don't have any respect for either of those two.

When your life revolves around watching other guys play some game, for ridiculous amounts of money. Then those over paid cry babies, do some of the most very anti American, anti white BS I have ever seen. I don't have any respect for you.

I grew up being a big NFL fan, I don't even remember when I last watched a NFL game, it's been many years.
    Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 07-17-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      What developing nation or country do these people hold up in high regards that did everything perfect from start to present?
      I'm just saying, imagine what this country would look like if there hadn't been slavery.

Comment

With or without Marxist would still have been born and would still be attacking the country. Marxist hate freedom, prosperity, the middle class, sovereignty. Their vision is one world government, one world religion, and one world currency. Globalization. Color wise I still believe the country , by this time, would still have been pushing multiculturalism and people from all over the world would still be entering both legally and illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          I'm just saying, imagine what this country would look like if there hadn't been slavery.
          I don't think they're rewinding the tape far enough to get your point[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't watched the NFL in at least two years because of this crap and won't this year again.

So long NFL, burn slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

Nope…
              He said “think about it”…

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Money talks to the owners. Quit watching the games and attending and it will turn around in no time.

Unfortunately too many are obsessed with various sports, many of the same people claim to be very pro American. But then will pay to go to Pro sports games that display anti American crap, regularly. These same people buy NFL products all the time, these same people will sit down every weekend and watch professional sports. But then talk about how POed they are at the anti American crap that goes on, at the games. But then they keep on watching and giving the NFL, and NBA lots of money every year.

The are addicted and obsessed with the crap. It's just a game, played by other people, then broadcast on TV. These people have become obsessed with it. When I point this out to them, they get very POed at me, it will start a bit fight. One of the many reasons why I don't have any respect for those types, and don't associate with them.

One of these people was a very good friend for many years, he talks one way, then does the other. We have not talked at all since last year. I know the only way he will ever stop watching profession sports, is when it's all removed from any form of broadcasting or he is dead. It does not matter how much crap they do, that this guy hates, he will keep watching, till he is dead. I can guarantee that. There are a lot of them like him.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

You get it.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    You get it.
                    Sad part is I wish those that are screaming of injustice and oppression understood that point.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                      Unfortunately too many are obsessed with various sports, many of the same people claim to be very pro American. But then will pay to go to Pro sports games that display anti American crap, regularly. These same people buy NFL products all the time, these same people will sit down every weekend and watch professional sports. But then talk about how POed they are at the anti American crap that goes on, at the games. But then they keep on watching and giving the NFL, and NBA lots of money every year.

The are addicted and obsessed with the crap. It's just a game, played by other people, then broadcast on TV. These people have become obsessed with it. When I point this out to them, they get very POed at me, it will start a bit fight. One of the many reasons why I don't have any respect for those types, and don't associate with them.

One of these people was a very good friend for many years, he talks one way, then does the other. We have not talked at all since last year. I know the only way he will ever stop watching profession sports, is when it's all removed from any form of broadcasting or he is dead. It does not matter how much crap they do, that this guy hates, he will keep watching, till he is dead. I can guarantee that. There are a lot of them like him.
                      So you disowned your friend of many years because he watches professional sports on TV? You feel that supporting professional sports makes him unworthy of your respect?

Well, you have several threads on here with YouTube links. YouTube is owned by Google who has openly supported many BLM initiatives. Do you buy anything from Walmart, Target or Amazon? All support various BLM initiatives. Does your wife visit the Etsy website for decorating ideas or wear Lululemon active wear? Do you buy and use any of the 500 brands owned by CocaCola? Do you wear Levis? Do you buy and eat any of the delicious Nabisco brands such as Oreos, Nilla Wafers, Wheat Thins, etc.? They've all thrown financial support behind BLM. Do you run Microsoft programs on your computer? Do you ever stop in McDonald's for a breakfast sandwich? Do you know who makes your wife's makeup? If you're searching for something on the internet, do you Google it? Do you use BandAids, baby powder, Tylenol or any of the hundreds of Johnson and Johnson products? Ever go to Home Depot? All of these companies have or do support BLM.

I know you support many of these companies whether you support their initiatives or not. I don't think most can help but buy groceries. Are you not worthy of our respect? Are you a hypocrite with a standard for your friends that you don't adhere to yourself?

If you or anyone else on this thread can't honestly answer "NO" to every question asked, and about 1000 more not asked, then its very hypocritical to question why someone still watches the NFL while your still eating Oreos.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        So you disowned your friend of many years because he watches professional sports on TV? You feel that supporting professional sports makes him unworthy of your respect?

Well, you have several threads on here with YouTube links. YouTube is owned by Google who has openly supported many BLM initiatives. Do you buy anything from Walmart, Target or Amazon? All support various BLM initiatives. Does your wife visit the Etsy website for decorating ideas or wear Lululemon active wear? Do you buy and use any of the 500 brands owned by CocaCola? Do you wear Levis? Do you buy and eat any of the delicious Nabisco brands such as Oreos, Nilla Wafers, Wheat Thins, etc.? They've all thrown financial support behind BLM. Do you run Microsoft programs on your computer? Do you ever stop in McDonald's for a breakfast sandwich? Do you know who makes your wife's makeup? If you're searching for something on the internet, do you Google it? Do you use BandAids, baby powder, Tylenol or any of the hundreds of Johnson and Johnson products? Ever go to Home Depot? All of these companies have or do support BLM.

I know you support many of these companies whether you support their initiatives or not. I don't think most can help but buy groceries. Are you not worthy of our respect? Are you a hypocrite with a standard for your friends that you don't adhere to yourself?

If you or anyone else on this thread can't honestly answer "NO" to every question asked, and about 1000 more not asked, then its very hypocritical to question why someone still watches the NFL while your still eating Oreos.
                        Thanks for typing what I was thinking. Lol.

Every time he turns on his TV he is supporting the left as well by his theory.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I must be one miserable, pathetic excuse for a human being. I'm watching the British Open. Lol.

Comment

I get your point, but it’s apples and oranges imo.
                              The NFL and other pro sports try to shove it down your throat.

I still watch the Stros occasionally and I dont give 2 ****s what someone else watches. I **** sure wouldn’t lose a friend over it…

Comment

It's only apples and oranges to you, because you want it to be.

I don't watch much professional sports though.

Comment

Working...
                                X