No announcement yet.

Y'all keep on supporting the NFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropped the NFL cold Turkey since the 1st kneeling expedition.
    I did watch the Super Bowl last year to see the Brady MaHomes battle.
    I pretty much gave up all pro sports except NASCAR & Bubba almost ruined that one for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
      Will they ban mechanized cotton pickers and the production of cotton because that’s somehow racist too?
      And, what color, is cotton ?

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
        And, what color, is cotton ?
        Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          Yeah, but ya gotta admit how much better this country would be if there wasn't slavery
          What developing nation or country do these people hold up in high regards that did everything perfect from start to present?

Comment

Can you kneel for the Black Anthem to protest it?

Due to some weekend traveling, I listen to the games on the radio. I don't think the NFL or TV networks benefit from that.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
              Can you kneel for the Black Anthem to protest it?

Due to some weekend traveling, I listen to the games on the radio. I don't think the NFL or TV networks benefit from that.
              That’s a great idea. I was thinking about mooning it but your idea is better.

Comment

Money talks to the owners. Quit watching the games and attending and it will turn around in no time.

Comment

Never watched a game in my life. Have much better things going on.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                    When the Kneeling started...Have not watched a game since..that goes for all Basketball/Baseball/Football....
                    This is me! When the astros laid a shirt over the plate and walked off, I was no longer a pro baseball fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      And get off Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all that b s as well. Wake up folks! Don’t support companies that are censoring you.

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We can’t change the past brother. We’ve come a long way since then and we are still the most benevolent country in the world. People from all over the world are fighting for a chance to experience “systemic racism” first hand.

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We can’t change the past brother. We’ve come a long way since then and we are still the most benevolent country in the world. People from all over the world are fighting for a chance to experience “systemic racism” first hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Y’all are feeling it! And Joe Biteme’s hit woman came right out and admitted they were partnering with big tech to censor “misinformation”. Unfortunately it’s the Marxist that determines what misinformation is while spineless republicans hide and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              Word !!

Comment

Y’all are feeling it! And Joe Biteme’s hit woman came right out and admitted they were partnering with big tech to censor “misinformation”. Unfortunately it’s the Marxist that determines what misinformation is while spineless republicans hide and watch.
                                Ol' Peppermint Patty, can sure bend herself into a pretzel.
                                The truth, is never misinformation.
                                But the RINOs, are scared of their own shadows.

Comment

Working...
                                X