No announcement yet.

Push lawnmowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a small yard and decided to go electric. It is a self propelled Ego. I’ve been using it for about 2 years and have been really happy with it. It’s nice not having to mess with gas and oil. If you keep your yard mowed regularly, it has plenty of power.

Comment

Honda is a great motor...But watch out there are lots of CLONES /looklikes out there...I have slowly converted to Battery tools and about all i got left to change is Lawn Mower ( but I gota wear out my JD rider its way oversized but its been a $300 buck mower)..And I have been Pleased...

Comment

I bought this Honda mower from Lowe`s this mowing season. It does a great job. I mow about 1/4 acre with it.

Honda Honda HRX 201-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push Lawn Mower

Shop Honda Hrx 21-in Gas Self-propelled Lawn Mower with 201-cc Engine at Lowe's.com. The HRX217VKA is a top performer. It's Self-Propelled with Integrated Select Drive Speed Control for the ultimate in comfort, control and convenience. The

Comment

Toro front wheel self propelled with Honda engine. Best mower you can get without spending a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
            I bought this Honda mower from Lowe`s this mowing season. It does a great job. I mow about 1/4 acre with it.

Honda Honda HRX 201-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push Lawn Mower

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Honda-Honda...wer/5001212857

This one. Ive got the older version and its tough as nails. Lost my key years ago and it starts on the first pull every time.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
              I went electric three years ago and last night I mowed and came in told my wife "I swear this is the best lawn mower I have ever owned." I got the Ryobi and it has served me well. Ill never go back to gas again.

I have the ryobi too
              My kids have no issues using either so that’s a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mudbone View Post
                Just wait till you have too replace the battery$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I hear you but the convenience of charging the battery far outweighs messing with gas and oil not to mention I love the fact that I don’t have to listen to that gas motor running while I’m mowing nor am I waking up my neighbor if I decide to mow early in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  I went electric three years ago and last night I mowed and came in told my wife "I swear this is the best lawn mower I have ever owned." I got the Ryobi and it has served me well. Ill never go back to gas again.
                  I went Kobalt everything. Inter changing batteries. My wife likes to mow these days. {First time ever}

I am hooked on battery power...................

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    Honda

/thread

I just replaced my last Honda of 21 years……….with……….another Honda.

My dad is still running his from the 1980’s.
                    I just got rid of my 1984 Honda about six months ago. It still ran, but was getting like me. Old and grumpy. I replaced it with Ernesto.

Comment

I am on the Ryobi electric train.
                      Quiter- on my ears and the neighbors, no gas or oil, easier to store (I store mine upright)

Comment

I think electric are probably the future of lawnmowing, but I'm not sure the future has fully arrived.

Ordered a gas Honda from Lowes. Apparently like everything else, there are supply chain issues due to the formerly scheduled government mandated economic disaster

Comment

I bought a Murry off Craigslist about 8 years ago and at the time it was well used. It still runs but being held together duct tape and zip ties. This spring I went to start it and pulled the rope out of it. I know it would be an easy fix but it was time for a new one. I have Kobalt battery trimmer and like it and went back and forth on electric vs gas and ended up with the Honda GCV 170. That thing gets after it. I just use the mulch function and can be done with front and back yard in under 30min or so. Happy with my purchase and have a feeling I will be using that thing for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post
                            Gas

Got me a Honda self propelled from Lowe’s

Best mower I ever had

I believe it’s model is HRN little over $400

Mowed grass with push mowers everywhere and It eats up everything with no hesitation 21”
                            ^^^^ X2 I'll second this as being the best mower I've ever had.

Comment

Don't get a bagger if you have large dogs in the yard. Just sayin.....

Comment

With a 1/4 acre I’d get the toro recycler 60V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X