No announcement yet.

Rona is kicking my butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you doing way better so soon!

Comment

Glad to hear— thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
        Day 7 and I feel pretty normal this morning. Mowed my old house yesterday (pending sale) and spent several hours on the river bank fighting turtles and carp. That was great therapy.

Still feels like a deep breath is only 75% of what it should be. I've been doing lots of deep breathing exercises.

Might be anecdotal but I don't care: felt terrrible until the ivermectin/zind/D3 then was better within 24 hours. Same for my wife. She thinks that since she had been "vaccinated" her symptoms were far less severe than mine but she was still glad to take the ivermectin and pretty much only suffered symptoms for one day.
        Ivermectin is the real deal. Tell everyone you can. The medical industry knew this and yet, still allowed many to die.
        BTW, I'm glad to hear that you and your wife are feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          I beg to differ....

Cunado had NO health issues....got CV...went on a ventilator a week later and never recovered...died 2 months later on a ventilator

tread lightly
          Likewise, a friend of mine in his early 60's passed away from covid. He might have been somewhat overweight, but otherwise he was a hardworking person who had no other health issues that I knew of.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Ask their families what “other” health issues these people had while

you’re at it, because perfectly healthy individuals haven’t died from covid.

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            I beg to differ....

Cunado had NO health issues....got CV...went on a ventilator a week later and never recovered...died 2 months later on a ventilator

tread lightly

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            You serious, Clark? That’s nonsense!
            You just can’t get through to some people. Besides not everyone who doesn’t die, ends up just fine. My 18 year old daughter had Covid in December and after months of waiting and testing, we find out she will be likely be dealing with chronic kidney issues the rest of her life as a result.

Comment

Glad you’re feeling better. Lots of jokers and nonbelievers but its real. Sucks for those that couldn’t bounce back. Lost 3 in my extended circle of family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                You just can’t get through to some people. Besides not everyone who doesn’t die, ends up just fine. My 18 year old daughter had Covid in December and after months of waiting and testing, we find out she will be likely be dealing with chronic kidney issues the rest of her life as a result.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, Jenn. My prayers are with her. And all of your family.

Comment

Just wondering, Are you vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Ask their families what “other” health issues these people had while

you’re at it, because perfectly healthy individuals haven’t died from covid.
                    Lol kids these days

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

My 18 year old daughter had Covid in December and after months of waiting and testing, we find out she will be likely be dealing with chronic kidney issues the rest of her life as a result.
                      Sorry to hear that Jenn. This thing has been like no other.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                        I am on day 15 of having it. It has been horrible. I already lost 15 pounds. Lost taste and smell and very groggy headed. It didn’t get to my lungs but it has kicked my a$6 completely! I hope that it will leave my body soon!
                        I went through the same for thirteen days until I had to be taken to the ER by my wife. I got out sixteen days later glad that I didn't die (but came close according to the doctors).

Don't wait too long if it gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                          I am on day 15 of having it. It has been horrible. I already lost 15 pounds. Lost taste and smell and very groggy headed. It didn’t get to my lungs but it has kicked my a$6 completely! I hope that it will leave my body soon!

Sorry to hear. I missed this post somehow. One thing that is really odd is how me and my wife were both is a bit of a haze until today. It was like you are watching life happen about 2 seconds behind. Not dizzy or anything, just processing everything really slow. I really struggled trying to work like that. Fortunately my brain was clear this morning and I got a full workday in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It killed my mother in law. Granted, she had other health issues, but none that would likely have killed her. Another friend with zero health issues died from it. And yet another was released from the hospital, went back to work and two weeks later was back in the hospital with post-Covid pneumonia. He is 45 years old, and was healthy, he just can't seem to get his lungs back to function right. He has been fighting this since April.

Comment

Chris Im glad to hear you seem to be on the mend. Continue to take it slow and let your body fully heal.

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                                It killed my mother in law. Granted, she had other health issues, but none that would likely have killed her. Another friend with zero health issues died from it. And yet another was released from the hospital, went back to work and two weeks later was back in the hospital with post-Covid pneumonia. He is 45 years old, and was healthy, he just can't seem to get his lungs back to function right. He has been fighting this since April.
                                I bet he hasn't tried ivermectin.

Comment

Working...
                                X