No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully y'all like all the rainbow pride banners all over the screen on Paramount. Lol.

Speaking of blowing dresses up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So I thought season 4 was supposed to start tonight? Anyone know anything about it?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        So I thought season 4 was supposed to start tonight? Anyone know anything about it?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
        X2. We were looking for it and didn't find it on the guide.

Comment

Looking online they said the season premier is usually around Father’s Day but paramount still hasn’t released the date. The actor that plays Jimmy tweeted today that season 4 was “worth the wait”.

Comment

I didn’t see it either

Comment

Postponed until after the Olympics. Have no idea when that is either. Just going by what my Wife read on the internet this afternoon.

Comment

Sux... and Sling screwed over everybody by now having to subscribe to Comedy Express add on to get Paramount.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                  Think it was Rourke
                  Could be. Had to be an outsider. They only tried to kill Duttons. They didn’t try to kill Jamie, Jimmy, Lloyd, or RIP. Anyone familiar with RIP would have definitely put him on the list. No way they would have let him live. Not sure who did it but the train station is going to be busy. Can’t wait!
                  Last edited by dc1986; 06-20-2021, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Last that I read, possibly airs in August

Comment

Set your calendars ladies. Nov 7, Paramount just announced.

-Jack
                      Last edited by IOWA BOW HUNTER; 08-19-2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA BOW HUNTER View Post
                        Set your calendars ladies. Nov 7, there will be two back to back episodes Paramount announces.

-Jack
                        I guess I'll have to plan to binge it in February. Why would these goobers release it in hunting season, they should know better?!?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          I guess I'll have to plan to binge it in February. Why would these goobers release it in hunting season, they should know better?!?
                          Becuase you aren't supposed to hunt at night?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Becuase you aren't supposed to hunt at night?
                            Your not?

Comment

Sam Elliot is in season 4?

Nevermind I see he’s in a Yellowstone prequel that’s coming out.

“Season 4’s first two episodes will also serve as a launchpad for 1883. That is the prequel series that has been set for premiere on Sunday, December 19 on Paramount+. It depicts the Dutton family’s epic frontier journey west through the Great Plains toward the last bastion of untamed America”
                              Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-19-2021, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Sam Elliot is in season 4?

Nevermind I see he’s in a Yellowstone prequel that’s coming out.

“Season 4’s first two episodes will also serve as a launchpad for 1883. That is the prequel series that has been set for premiere on Sunday, December 19 on Paramount+. It depicts the Dutton family’s epic frontier journey west through the Great Plains toward the last bastion of untamed America”
                                I thought I heard it was gonna take place on the 6666.

Comment

Working...
                                X