No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s going to get Jamie? That’s what I want to know… I want to see him squirm…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Who’s going to get Jamie? That’s what I want to know… I want to see him squirm…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think he’s going to surprise everyone. I’d hate to be the actor playing him. Everyone thinks he’s a worm lol !

Comment

From the looks of the pic above, they all lived!

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
          From the looks of the pic above, they all lived!
          One is suppose to die. It might be Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
            One is suppose to die. It might be Jimmy.
            Wasn't there a thread here from somebody who went to eat at their favorite bbq joint and it was closed for Yellerstone filming? I think they mentioned they saw Jimmy's character there in the cast. Or did I dream all that?

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
              about time. Maybe I can get season three without having to pay for it now :-)
              It’s been on all weekend

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Wasn't there a thread here from somebody who went to eat at their favorite bbq joint and it was closed for Yellerstone filming? I think they mentioned they saw Jimmy's character there in the cast. Or did I dream all that?
                Hadn’t heard that but you never know. Jimmy’s character irritates me the most lol ! That boy is going to let that split tail barrel racer lead him to a life of pain and suffering smh !

Comment

I'm certainly looking forward to it to see what happens but I just hope season 4 is less boredom/more action than the first three!

Comment

Season 4

John Dutton Becomes Governor
                    Jaime gets dropped off at Train Station
                    Beth gets Pregnant by Old Bunkhouse Cowboy( even though she don’t have any Plumbing)
                    Rip starts sleeping with Casey’s wife and starts playing Golf
                    Casey has to Get a loan to keep Ranch operating

Can’t Wait for Season 4

Oh and Jimmy moves into main House

Comment

I know they were filming up in the panhandle, somewhere around Pampa, but not sure if that was for season 4 or a future season. Also wonder if they will work the 6666 into it somehow as Taylor Sheridan now owns it, or at least a stake in it

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        I know they were filming up in the panhandle, somewhere around Pampa, but not sure if that was for season 4 or a future season. Also wonder if they will work the 6666 into it somehow as Taylor Sheridan now owns it, or at least a stake in it
                        Supposed to be a four 6's spinoff or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          They filmed at the 6s up north as well as Guthrie for this season.

Comment

Back in season one when Walker got out of prison and Rip asked him what ranches he had worked at the 6666’s was one of them.

Comment

Ready, wife and I love the show. Jimmy and his on screen girl friend filmed a segment eating at Mary's Cafe, about 15 miles from Granbury on a very rural road, several months ago per one of our waitress friends who works there. Also hear he was in a film session somewhere at the Stock Yards in Ft Worth? Who knows what the plot is but ready again to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
                                Season 4

John Dutton Becomes Governor
                                Jaime gets dropped off at Train Station
                                Beth gets Pregnant by Old Bunkhouse Cowboy( even though she don’t have any Plumbing)
                                Rip starts sleeping with Casey’s wife and starts playing Golf
                                Casey has to Get a loan to keep Ranch operating

Can’t Wait for Season 4

Oh and Jimmy moves into main House
                                That’ll blow errybody’s dress up........

Comment

Working...
                                X