Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up going to East Matty, out to Tripod and Hog Island. Caught a bunch of little trout, reds, flounder, sheepshead and even a few rays. Ended up cleaning 2 reds, 2 trout and and a sheepshead. Got pretty windy so headed in. Going back out Sunday. Ya'll have a Merry Christmas. God bless.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas Y'all - God Bless!

Comment

Did pretty good in Surfside the other day, but we got ran off the water by the mosquito's. Just when we found the trout to top it off. The thought of bringing OFF didn't even cross my mind as its late December. We tried to tough it out but I looked at my coworker and he had about 20 mosquito's on his back and I said thats it...we threw in the towel and headed back to the ramp. Quickest boat hookup I ever did by the way.

Comment

That’s a bad way to end a trip

Comment

In POC this week working on the place, went out for a sunset drift this afternoon with no luck, May hit West Matty in the am for a good wade. Water is 69 deg. [emoji47]
            I am by myself & boat is in the water , if anyone is down here & wants to go, shoot me a text.
            512fivefive43759

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              In POC this week working on the place, went out for a sunset drift this afternoon with no luck, May hit West Matty in the am for a good wade. Water is 69 deg. [emoji47]
              I am by myself & boat is in the water , if anyone is down here & wants to go, shoot me a text.
              512fivefive43759

Nice offer!

Comment

Caught a few dinks &two rat reds with one nice 26 inch fish Taco (doaner )red.
                Headed into Pringle Lake this afternoon for a look.

Comment

Went out this afternoon. Fished for flounder for about an hour with nada bite. Moved onto the flats and fished sand grass pockets in 4ft of water. Probably caught 60 trout. Most were 14-16 inch fish but did catch about 6 that were 17-21 inch fish. All had fat bellies gorging themselves. Bait everywhere on surface.

Not eating fish tonight so no fish harmed

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    512fivefive43759

Dang! I would just see this! Nice gesture Sir.

Nice report! You’re on em.

Comment

Went out on a scouting trip to Moses Lake today. I've been fishing East Matagorda for so long I'm out of touch completely with Galveston. Left my house in Pasadena (light winds) to find it blowing around 15mph in Texas City. Wasn't able to fish much, just road around and got wet. Oh well.

Comment

Doug is coming this am so may keep a few and take a few pics but no wind at all and forecasted East which I hate

Comment

Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet. Lets see a pick of the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
                              Sweet. Lets see a pick of the deer.
                              He just looks at them [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you see where tpwd is proposing 3 trout limit for the next 2 years. Something like 3 fish 17-23 inches. I think it was from upper, middle and lower coasts but not sure. They are asking for public input even though they already know what they are going to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X