Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Skunk removal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok...update...

At the crack of dawn and before I could get there Saturday (May 30), she got up with a tarp, went behind her shed and snuck up behind it. She threw the tarp over it and grabbed the handle, put it in the bed of the truck, went to a local park and let it loose. Somehow she did not get sprayed. And it lived. And I don't recommend visiting parks in south Arlington for a few more weeks!

Comment

i was gonna say call the game wardens, tell them you have seen them go under houses and remove animals on Lone Star Law, so they need to come help you...lol

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        They have come and taken several raccoons and possums from my buddies house in Arlington. Sounds like they are not wanting to mess with a skunk. Ridiculous
        I am A ACO for Arlington October 2020 we stopped servicing traps for wildlife in the city. Alot of city's around have domt the same this is after a large study done by the city.

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
          I am A ACO for Arlington October 2020 we stopped servicing traps for wildlife in the city. Alot of city's around have domt the same this is after a large study done by the city.
          A large study to determine what?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            A large study to determine what?
            That when people were trapping there actual numbers in wildlife grew alot from other wildlife moving into the area.

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
              That when people were trapping there actual numbers in wildlife grew alot from other wildlife moving into the area.
              I'm not a biologist so I can't argue that. But I do know whats about to happen to the possums eating my tomatoes since the city wont come get them

Comment

Working...
              X