Texas Ranchers & Illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    That’s only if you don’t have a backhoe and report it. Loose lips sink ships.
    THIS. south texas is huge...a lot goes on down there that no one knows about
    i go down there quite a bit and have thought about it alot.. if im threatened or attacked. scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney1971 View Post
      THIS. south texas is huge...a lot goes on down there that no one knows about
      i go down there quite a bit and have thought about it alot.. if im threatened or attacked. scary.
      Been living and working down here for 45 years, don’t think that thought has ever crossed my mind, yeah alien problems are a pain , but well some ideas are pretty extreme
      If I ever need to appear to a grand jury, it will be with a clear conscience.
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-29-2021, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        Been living and working down here for 45 years, don’t think that thought has ever crossed my mind, yeah alien problems are a pain , but well some ideas are pretty extreme
        What's happening to this country is extreme.....

Comment

*******s just went through our gate. The oil guy called and said something didn't look right and when he went towards the back of the place he found a truck with paper plates abandoned. The real kicker is, they just moved the BP check point less than a mile from our gate while the main one is being worked on. Its getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            exactly what I was wondering. How many landowners feel the same way?

And, the flip side - say a coyote running drugs is killed. Would the cartel come over to even it up? Would our government protect us?
            That’s already happened if I remember correctly. And no, THIS government would never protect us against illegals.

IMO, this needs to be handled at the very top of government, ours and Mexico’s. The situation could be handled by our Air Force and covert military to spot the targets. If the Mexicans don’t like that, to hell with them. It will never happen because too much drug money goes to both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              If I ever need to appear to a grand jury, it will be with a clear conscience.
              i hear ya... i would never take a life unless i felt like it was them or me.
              i have a friend who was approached by a group.. one of the men was speaking in spanish and had both hands wrapped in a jacket like he was holding or hiding something..what does he have? pistol? knife? what do you do? let him get up close to you? its a bad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                Which way from Bracketville, if you don't mind saying? Just curious, we were about 6 miles out of Bracketville until about 3 years ago. There was no illegal activity then. BP drug the fence lines every day and we pretty much never saw a soul. Sad that things are getting that bad
                Out place is halfway between Brackett and DR. Owned it for 20+ years with ZERO issues but occasionally had illegals come through once every couple years. In Dec of 2020 we saw two different illegals on the same day on opposite sides of the ranch and just last month had an armed coyote caught on our place after he cut our fence as well as a neighbors.

Comment

Probably shouldn’t have read this thread. Getting ready to head to our lease north of Brackettville and I’ve been curious how the illegal activity has been. After reading this, makes me a little nervous about how this hunting season will be down there.

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
                    Probably shouldn’t have read this thread. Getting ready to head to our lease north of Brackettville and I’ve been curious how the illegal activity has been. After reading this, makes me a little nervous about how this hunting season will be down there.
                    It’s a Good thing that you did Brother- it’s crazy right now!

Comment

Back in my 20s my buddies uncle had a large spread near Bracketville. Ranch house was open and torn up. They stayed in the pool house with barred doors and windows when visiting. Couldn’t continue to live there any longer, this was 1999/2000. When I was stationed at Ft Hood we would go out there. As soon a we arrived the protocol was to get the firearms out and light the place up with rapid fire. They would stay away for a few days after a good shoot up.

Comment

What if we were to get the Tx national guard to push about 200-300 miles south of the rio grande and establish the great state of Mexas? Just think of all the extra land and revenue/taxes that would generate and maybe do some military testing in that new state between us and Mexico. Probably wouldn’t have too many illegals crossing in to Texas once we got that going. Just a thought…

Comment

Spoke to my land owner last week and he said the illegals are rampant. With the influx of State Troopers they’ve taken to the hills (again). Over the last few weeks they’ve broken into our camps….nothing stolen yet, but sure it is only going to get worse before it gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
                            Keep your pistol on your side with a full clip and one on the chamber!!!

Comment

How did they go from “illegal aliens” to “undocumented immigrants” to “migrants”? What’s next, “future citizens” or “future democrats”..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                                How did they go from “illegal aliens” to “undocumented immigrants” to “migrants”? What’s next, “future citizens” or “future democrats”..
                                Jefe, maestro, el presidente?

Comment

Working...
                                X