No announcement yet.

Just Dad Bragging on Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to your son for the diploma. It is hard to see one of your kid's sporting career come to an end. He sounds like a great athlete and overall young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
      Congrats!

This makes my shoulder/elbow hurt just reading it.

He threw 120 plus per game for 3 years. They had to drag him off the mound. The coaches pretty much let him make the call when to come out. There were a couple times I was in the stands about to go nuts. This year he wasn't coming out unless he was forced. He said it was his last year and he was going to grip it and rip it.

Comment

Man,that's cool! Congratulations to both of y'all!

Comment

That’s awesome! Congratulations to you and your son!

Comment

you guys have been livin the dream. pretty cool and we are very proud of yall too.

Comment

boom !

Comment

You have the right to be proud. Congrats to him and the rest of the family!

Comment

Thanks again for the kind words. Still reeling from knowing it is over.

Comment

Truly Awesome

Comment

Thats awesome !

Comment

brag away sir ! and congrats

Comment

That's good stuff! Nothing better than watching your kid do something they are good at and love to do!

Comment

Congratulation to you and your son for his accomplishments. My dad followed every game that I played in from little league in the 1970’s through high school in the 1980 on to my traveling softball courier into my late 30’s. It’s very special time, enjoy every minute you can spend with him.

Comment

Working...
                            X