No announcement yet.

Just Dad Bragging on Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly every right to brag! Congrats on your boy for finishing out at the top of his game.

I've been through the "last game ever" with my older son, and was cheated out of that experience with my younger son due to COVID ending the 2020 high school season early.

Comment

Congratulations. Job well done.

Comment

Heck of a run! Congrats to all.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. It is kind of therapeutic talking about it. I’m at work having a hard time processing that it is over. When we started this journey we said we wanted his education taken care of and anything else was gravy. He got the education part handled so that was the main goal. He has some options for independent baseball. He was a heck of a high school and college pitcher just not quite MLB. If he could find a few mph’ she may still be able to make the jump. Life is great and God has certainly blessed us.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

What a career. Congratulations to him on a great finish. My son just played his last high school game and now is off to play college ball. Its going so fast, I just want it to slow down.

Comment

That is awesome indeed. Congrats on an amazing career kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on a job well done.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                    Never missed a start. Averaged 120 pitches per outing, 150 plus in one game.
                    This makes my shoulder/elbow hurt just reading it.

Comment

You should be proud. Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats to Kyle. What a way to end it though - to get a complete game shutout with 10 Ks. I went through this with mine too. Two good years at Hill, and then two good years at Pan Am, but not enough juice to go to the bigs. At least not as a player. He made it another way.

Comment

You have every right to brag, Dad. Sounds like you’ve raised an outstanding young man!

Comment

Just Dad Bragging on Son

That’s pretty cool. Congrats!

Has he considered using the extra year of eligibility from covid? Or was he supposed to be a SR last year and this is his “extra” yr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last year would have been his Sr year-so he got his COVID year this year. COVID is crap but it got him his first year of his Masters paid for, so I guess we can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X