Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

This is how far Austin is going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is what has already been said. The folks in Austin (voting majority) are getting exactly what they wanted and voted for. That is how the system works. The minority who voted different or disagree...will have to move/live with it. Fat jokes are only a superficial fix.

Comment

So glad. we left that place when we did

Comment

Her kankles have kankles

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
          Better advise to give him would be to seek out a municipality that doesn’t unjustly view him as an evil person simply for serving his community and doing his job.

I’m sorry, but officers who stick around with cities that try to undermine, prosecute, and imprison them for anything they think the officer “should have” or “shouldn’t have” done (from their armchair after the fact)... are inviting their own imprisonment.

If the city doesn’t want them there, as shown by electing a vehemently anti-police DA who ran on attacking the police, then officers should find cities that do appreciate them and leave the anti-police cities to experience the repercussions of the lack of law and order they crave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I think that is in the works and you will see the stats go bonkers by year end

Comment

Working...
          X