No announcement yet.

SCAM ALERT - MT Hunting Outfitter Inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Mike Ballard I bet he can help with an outfitter.

Rugged Edge Taxidermy
    11784 Crane Mountain Road
    Bigfork, MT 59911
    (406) 291-3307
    mikeballard3@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tarleton Jake View Post
      Well, unfortunately yesterday came and went with no further contact from the outfitter. I called him on his “new” number and got no answer. I tried him again this morning with the same result. Since speaking to him on Sunday with the help of local law enforcement, he has removed both his company website and Facebook page.

I went ahead and reached back out to the local Sheriff’s office to update them on how this played out. Next, I filed a formal complaint with the Montana Board of Outfitters against Beau Burch detailing out the course of events and including copies of the deposit checks that were endorsed and deposited by him. So I guess we’ll see where this thing goes next.

In the meantime, my buddy and I are going to still head out next week and turn this thing into a DIY trip so we’ll be trying to make the best of a crap situation.

Jake

Dang, Jake, I am sorry to hear about this and that meth head. Good luck, though and come back and let us know how it went.

Comment

Go DIY at the minimum. At least itll be Montana in the spring. Look for green grassy slopes.

Comment

This sucks. I hate Beau did this to you.

Comment

I hope you find him and use his liver as bait.

Comment

Man that is terrible. Straight scum this Beau is. Hope you both bust one on the DIY hunt and make it that much more rewarding!

Comment

Working...
              X