Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard about the spike protein shedding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    A LOT more folks stacked in the covid side than the vaccine side. That’s a fact.

Do you think we will ever know the truth if someone dies from the shot ? It will just be wrote of as another Covid death ?

Comment

A LOT more folks stacked in the covid side than the vaccine side. That’s a fact.
      Facepalm. Nobody said it wasn't real. All the same, common sense has to come into play at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Facepalm. Nobody said it wasn't real. All the same, common sense has to come into play at some point.
        You are kidding, right? The forum is full of “it’s just the flu” and “it’s a hoax” posts.

Comment

Well no ****...The majority still haven’t gotten the “vaccine”...That’s a fact too.

Comment

You are kidding, right? The forum is full of “it’s just the flu” and “it’s a hoax” posts.
            Do you know the survival rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Do you know the survival rate?
              I have not taken the vaccine & I will not, but several on here have said it was a hoax & would be over once sleeping Joe took office.

Comment

I don’t know about spike protein shedding, but scientists have been working on vaccines that incubate, shed, and spread themselves to people who didn’t take them... just like a virus.

Self-spreading vaccines that use viruses to confer immunity instead of disease among wild animals could help stop animal diseases from jumping to humans, quashing the next pandemic before it starts. But the new technology is not without risks.

Modern human activity fueled by economic development is profoundly altering our relationship with microorganisms. This altered interaction with microbes is believed to be the major driving force behind the increased rate of emerging infectious diseases from animals. The spate of recent infectious di …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                  I have not taken the vaccine & I will not, but several on here have said it was a hoax & would be over once sleeping Joe took office.
                  I know it's not the flu but it's extremely similar.
                  I believe alot were saying that the response is the hoax, not the actual virus. As far as sleepy. What a coincidence that as soon as he's in they change the way a positive is counted and the msm doesn't have the death ticker running 24/7 and all the doom and gloom is gone. Remember the presumptive positives? All you needed was symptoms.

Now all the news is how great things are and how many jobs and lives Joe's shot had saved. (A shot of hope). So in a way it's gone, although it's never going away. Ever.

Literally info wars and Stockholm syndrome.

Let's also talk about mrna shots and their history, we're (not me) making it as we speak.

Sad times. Click image for larger version

Name:	influenzafigure1-1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	24653188Click image for larger version

Name:	F1.large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	24653189

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    The dead folks that took it probably wouldn’t agree with you...
                    I don’t give a rat’s azz who the President is. Why take something when I have a 99% chance of surviving it?
                    That’s was amuses me. Folks getting injected with something that they have a 99% chance of living through...But hey, we need guinea pigs. Thanks for your service.
                    Not sure you need to thank me for doing something for my benefit and the benefit of my family, that in no way affects you... but, you're welcome?

Comment

Working...
                    X