Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard about the spike protein shedding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
    Hmmmm..... now this is interesting.

My wife has early onset menopause. Her last cycle was last year. A couple of days ago she was “spotting”(her words) for the first time in a long time. Neither my wife nor I have gotten the jab. However, my mother-in-law has and we spend a lot of time with her.
    I've got a close friend who is a CA in a big time medical clinic who specializes in elderly patients. They have seen this numerous times now with women who have went through menopause. Now after taking the vaccine they have started their cycle for the first time in YEARS. Her and several of her Co workers including Dr's are refusing to take it despite big time pressure from the higher ups.

Comment

It's been out for a few weeks now...some dr offices / businesses are now not allowing vaxxed folks inside the premises. Crazy times.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
        Hmmmm..... now this is interesting.

My wife has early onset menopause. Her last cycle was last year. A couple of days ago she was “spotting”(her words) for the first time in a long time.

This is common

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          It's been out for a few weeks now...some dr offices / businesses are now not allowing vaxxed folks inside the premises. Crazy times.
          Ohhh check mate

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            This is common

I’ve never dealt with this stuff before. Never had reason to think about it.

Comment

When you “mass introduce” the virus as they’ve done in these test shots, with the millions who’ve.....lol.....lined and up and volunteered to be injected, shedding was always a comcern just not one that was thrown out there to the volunteers.

More research would probably have been a better idea, than “rushing” out to do your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                A protein that is being produced in your body and shed. Shedding can be through excretion (stool or urine) or through other bodily fluids such as saliva, mucous membranes, or semen.
                Interesting post and replies and all.......
                But how in the heck would one get them some of these sheds if it requires contact with
                saliva
                mucous membranes
                or some of the tapioca extract?

I could see a swinging single maybe, but besides that.....looks like bodily fluids need to get swapped to pick up any of what they are putting down.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                  What the heck is a shed protiein?
                  Same

Comment

I think the larger question is; Is it bow season yet? We are not going to resolve or change perceptions by typing on a computer screen. We all however, appreciate a good bow hunting story.

Comment

"something is going on, but more research will be needed to figure out"

I bailed after reading this, not that there was much more to read.

Everybody just needs to calm the hell down.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                        Interesting post and replies and all.......
                        But how in the heck would one get them some of these sheds if it requires contact with
                        saliva
                        mucous membranes
                        or some of the tapioca extract?

I could see a swinging single maybe, but besides that.....looks like bodily fluids need to get swapped to pick up any of what they are putting down.
                        These are the primary conduits of all viruses including influenza, adenovirus and rhinovirus. It’s not that hard. Person a sneezes into their hand, then they touch a door handle. A few moments later you touch the same door handle and go to rub an itchy eye. Even more simplistic, a person sneezes and droplets of saliva become aerosolized and drift thru a crowded office space

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          These are the primary conduits of all viruses including influenza, adenovirus and rhinovirus. It’s not that hard. Person a sneezes into their hand, then they touch a door handle. A few moments later you touch the same door handle and go to rub an itchy eye. Even more simplistic, a person sneezes and droplets of saliva become aerosolized and drift thru a crowded office space
                          Ahhh, gotcha.

With that explanation, people's fear of the covid cooties = more caution to the examples you gave could easily help explain the drop in flue cases this year.

Comment

Ahhh, gotcha.

With that explanation, people's fear of the covid cooties = more caution to the examples you gave could easily help explain the drop in flue cases this year.

Unless the Covid is actually a type of flu strain. Then we were very close to same numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahhh, gotcha.

Does it explain zero flu deaths?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Does it explain zero flu deaths?

Has there been zero flu deaths?

If that’s true then our medical system is a crock of sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X