Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to self - do not ever remarry!

Comment

Remember this thread pissing me off a year ago when I read it. In for an update, and hope OP came out to the good in the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Note to self - do not ever remarry!
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
          Just read through this after searching log splitters. How did it turn out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          It turned out as good as could be expected. The original items in question stayed put. My grandfather had some cash in an account that my deceased grandmother's retirement went into. That account was in the prenup but he had added the new wife as a signatory on the account and her kids emptied it. Attorneys advised that it would cost basically what was in the account to try and recover it.

I got the log splitter and they are gone so I'm content.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
            It turned out as good as could be expected. The original items in question stayed put. My grandfather had some cash in an account that my deceased grandmother's retirement went into. That account was in the prenup but he had added the new wife as a signatory on the account and her kids emptied it. Attorneys advised that it would cost basically what was in the account to try and recover it.

I got the log splitter and they are gone so I'm content.

Glad to hear you got the splitter. Post a picture of it if you don’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry sir! Sounds like a sorry case

Comment

Working...
              X