Houston Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post

That’s kind of what I’m thinking. The city employees will enforce the masks at the door, and then it’s up to you once inside. I’ve found that to be the case most places. They cover their butts at the door. Can’t say that I blame them
    If its like HLSR it will be the fire marshalls asking you about a mask. The people at the door are second rent ticket takers hired by aramark and making 12 bucks an hour.

Any police in the building will be on their off day and working a side gig for corn and beer money.

Comment

Anyone got any first day recon

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Anyone got any first day recon
        CHarrell71 and I went with our wives today. Make sure you have a mask and answer the covid questions at the door. They are also screening attendees for fever. Once inside, we ditched the masks. Most folks had, including vendors.

Comment

Any Humminbird reps there? I'd appreciate someone twisting one's arm completely off, then a leg or foot, about the new Mega Live. Make em leak a little more info or some video.

Comment

I didn't see a Humminbird rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              CHarrell71 and I went with our wives today. Make sure you have a mask and answer the covid questions at the door. They are also screening attendees for fever. Once inside, we ditched the masks. Most folks had, including vendors.
              Good to hear

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I might go just to be a rebel and not where a mask

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                  well....what did ya buy?

Comment

I went yesterday evening and I didn't bring, have or wear a mask. And most didn't either. It was a pretty good fishing show, I got to see a lot of my friends in the fishing industry, so it was pretty cool.

Comment

Going

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        well....what did ya buy?
                        Nuttin special. New stringer, some Paul Brown, Steve Brown lures with various makes of soft plastics.

Comment

Working...
                        X