Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Vaccinations and future travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      The effects from the vaccines vs Covid? If that is what you are comparing ( if it isn’t then please forgive me) , how could you possibly even go there? Extremely limited and very short term studies and Research on the vaccines side effects ( long term) are absolutely unknown!

Personally for Myself, I would not put Any hunt before mine or my family’s health in regards to the Vaccines!
      As are the studies and side effects from covid and long haulers. But I'm seeing way more side effects from Covid than from the vaccine. Time will tell which has the higher risk. I'm betting the many Covid side effects will be far greater than the vaccine. Some think higher risk will be the vaccine. We shall see who is correct in time.

Comment

Just go to the CDC site & look up the VAERS & it will give you the reported deaths / reactions...they estimate less than ten percent are reporting post vacs, so do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Just go to the CDC site & look up the VAERS & it will give you the reported deaths / reactions...they estimate less than ten percent are reporting post vacs, so do the math.
          I understand that many vaccination sites don't have the link to the CDC site that tracks your vaccine side effects. So, a lot of people can't report, some refuse, and I reported zero effects through both shots.
          As my cousin said "let them guess."

The CDC sent text messages daily for 2 weeks after #1 then one a week before #2. After #2 the text messages were 5 days then once a week for 2 weeks.
          I figured I was helping the system keep track of things.

Comment

I have to go to Europe in the next month and would not be surprised if they make the vaccine mandatory at some point. I begrudgingly took the shots but won't again unless I develop a high risk condition. I felt worse the day after both shots than I ever did when I had Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
              I understand that many vaccination sites don't have the link to the CDC site that tracks your vaccine side effects. So, a lot of people can't report, some refuse, and I reported zero effects through both shots.
              As my cousin said "let them guess."

The CDC sent text messages daily for 2 weeks after #1 then one a week before #2. After #2 the text messages were 5 days then once a week for 2 weeks.
              I figured I was helping the system keep track of things.
              Was giving your # optional when going to get the shot and/or did the site notify folks saying the cdc wanted to monitor?? I'm really surprised the replies are so low but assuming every roll out was different??

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get a Vaccine card without the shot? Asking for a friend.

Comment

I have my vaccine passport sitting here with my regular passport, it’s no big deal, hunting and fishing around the globe requires some extra vaccines
                  the following vaccinations for travelers to Africa and Asia : hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, rabies, anthrax and meningitis. Wimps need not apply
                  Lots of other countries got more complicated vaccines you need

the following vaccinations for travelers to East and Southeast Asia: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, rabies and polio.
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-06-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                    Does anyone know where I can get a Vaccine card without the shot? Asking for a friend.
                    I think we have the same friend

Comment

I saw that they are available on the "dark web" for like a Grand each. Wherever the dark web is.
                      But, you're dead meat giving someone your birthday date.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post

I thought the vaccine worked... did this government link really just admit that a fully vaccinated person may still catch and transmit the virus...??? Doesn’t that make vaccinated people asymptomatic carriers? And weren’t asymptomatic carriers a huge part of why we all “had” to wear the masks.

They’re not leaving any carrots to entice me to take the thing. But, I work in aviation so I assume it will become mandatory for my employment at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sess%20reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                            I saw that they are available on the "dark web" for like a Grand each. Wherever the dark web is.
                            But, you're dead meat giving someone your birthday date.
                            Yeah, and it's impossible to forge a document that doesn't exist yet, so nobody knows what it's gonna look like. Hopefully not many people are sending money to any of those scammers.

Comment

Flea market, guy that makes fake SS cards got ya covered

Comment

I've seen the site & have no interest in downloading the 411...I run across updated screen shots from folks who have & the amount of adverse reactions is phenomenal. The last death count was around 1300 I recall.

They have said if you carry an epic-pen like I do for severe allergic reactions to whatever, it's best not to take it...personally, I don't think that info is getting shared.

Comment

Working...
                                X