No announcement yet.

Vaccinations and future travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaccine will not be the factor it will be the negative test. No big deal. I am with Shane. There should be no force medical treatment-

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
      Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think US citizens can travel to Argentina? Border was still closed last week, unless ya'll know something I don't? I'm supposed to be there in July as well.
      What is the source of your information. I have not dug really deep into it myself. The outfitter has not mentioned the border being closed. I will do some research myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
        You don't "have to get it" but it would be one crazy road trip. My guess airlines will start to require it at some point. I would get the shot over with myself before you get covid and spend the next 6 months to year with no taste or smell. Or tell you dad I'll go if he's buying
        Brian,
        I'm worried about the long term side effects of a rushed vaccine, I will agree we also don't know the long term side effects of Covid. Only experience I have as far as contracting the virus is my wife and inlaws. They all lost there smell and taste but have all regained senses after 2 weeks and no lingering effects. I lived in the same house and slept in the same bed with my wife while she had it, yet I never had any indications of me having it. I probably just got lucky.

I'm just not ready to be a test subject for a vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Vaccine will not be the factor it will be the negative test. No big deal. I am with Shane. There should be no force medical treatment-
          Agree 100%

Comment

I am not for a forced vaccine, feel it should be up to those that want it
            i was one that got it back in Feb, due to medical reasons, so the doctor said. but i got and now just waiting for my trip to Cancun in Aug. hope that by then things can be worked out,

Comment

Originally posted by Mofo View Post
              Brian,
              I'm worried about the long term side effects of a rushed vaccine, I will agree we also don't know the long term side effects of Covid. Only experience I have as far as contracting the virus is my wife and inlaws. They all lost there smell and taste but have all regained senses after 2 weeks and no lingering effects. I lived in the same house and slept in the same bed with my wife while she had it, yet I never had any indications of me having it. I probably just got lucky.

I 100 percent agree about not being a lab rat!

Comment

just seen this

Comment

https://ar.usembassy.gov/covid-19/#:...o%20COVID%2D19.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                    Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think US citizens can travel to Argentina? Border was still closed last week, unless ya'll know something I don't? I'm supposed to be there in July as well.
                    What a novel concept to close your borders to protect your citizens

Comment

My wife and I were both against the vaccine until just a few weeks ago. With an upcoming trip planned to South Africa, I felt that even if it wasn't req'd by S.A. for entry (which it still is not for now), it would probably keep me from having to quarantine for work, on my return back home. As I understand it, a negative test is still req'd, both before going there, and coming back to the U.S., even if you've gotten the vaccine. I'd like to see that requirement go away (with the vaccine), but I'm not holding my breath on it. I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out......

Comment

it's just two weeks to flatten the curve.....

it's just a mask.

it's just a vaccine.

remember all the "funny" conspiracy memes that have been floating around for a year? Now we have the POTUS saying whether or not we should BBQ at our own homes with family and friends. We're asking if we can get on an airplane without proof of a vaccine. It's absolutely unreal.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by kyle1974; 04-06-2021, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          What a novel concept to close your borders to protect your citizens
                          What is a Border?

Comment

Not getting the vaccination may keep the seat next to you on the plane open.

Comment

Originally posted by Mofo View Post
                              Brian,

I think the long term side affects are FAR greater from Covid. Long haulers seem to be fairly common. Texas Road House owner committed suicide after developing tinnitus from covid. But everyone can and should make that decision themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                                https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=805670

I think the long term side affects are FAR greater from Covid. Long haulers seem to be fairly common. Texas Road House owner committed suicide after developing tinnitus from covid. But everyone can and should make that decision themselves.
                                The effects from the vaccines vs Covid? If that is what you are comparing ( if it isn’t then please forgive me) , how could you possibly even go there? Extremely limited and very short term studies and Research on the vaccines side effects ( long term) are absolutely unknown!

Personally for Myself, I would not put Any hunt before mine or my family’s health in regards to the Vaccines!

Comment

Working...
                                X