Tpost driver to the noggin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Think of all the ridiculous warning labels on things these days, and instruction manuals that tell you how to do trivial tasks like putting gas in a weedeater.

And you guys managed to knock your selves unconscious with a 1 piece tool with zero moving parts, or instructions.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User error has always been my problem. I don’t blame the equipment at all, it’s been my fault dang near every time I’ve hurt myself.

Comment

Building a pig trap, I did and was on my knees for a minute. I was dating my wife at the time. It should have been a sign to her, just sayin.

Comment

15 years ago I did. Hardest ive ever been hit by far. Blood everywhere and still have a knot on my head to this day.

Comment

Wow. Guess I need to be more careful

Comment

Yep. Knocked me silly. I was thankful I didnt go down because I was at the lease by myself and dont think anyone would have found me until well past dark. One of my buddies cut off the end of his thumb. It was nasty looking.

Comment

I have. Wifey was pulling t post with tractor popped her in the back of the head. Pretty good cut and Bleed a little and that was the last time she helped me pull t posts because somehow it was my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                Chopped the tip of my thumb off with one and been knocked smooth out with one. Dangerous suckers when you are tired

Ok, so how did you manage that?

Comment

Think of all the ridiculous warning labels on things these days, and instruction manuals that tell you how to do trivial tasks like putting gas in a weedeater.

And you guys managed to knock your selves unconscious with a 1 piece tool with zero moving parts, or instructions.[emoji23]

Hey...hey, no one asked for your common sense input, señor.

Comment

I was driving a ground rod at an angle on my knees caught myself right behind the jaw below the ear. Knocked myself plum out. No clue how long I was out before I came to.

Comment

My buddy did the same thing !
                      First time he ever held one and did it on the first stroke

Comment

Got a head ach just thinking about it

Comment

Yep. Building feeder pen in august. About 100 degrees and caught the top of that post and whaaaaaam!!! I woke up to my buddy cracking up. No blood but no doubt concussed. I tell you this. I haven’t done it again.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Done it 2xs

Comment

Last time I giggled at a post like this, I did it to myself a week later.

Didn’t split it open but it dropped me to my knees, tunnel vision and acute nausea...in front of my then 4 year old daughter, who was in the polaris and we were a long long way from the ranch house.

Talk about a wake up call.

Its a funny thing to discuss after the fact but I rent a gas powered post driver if im ever building pens solo.

Comment

It’s that loose nut attached to the driver when it’s put to work. The loose nut is usually well lubricated as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X