Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like I'm going Ford for the first time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my 2015 ecoboost, also love my ls powered 2001 Burb.

Dont listen to the one brand crowd. I love Ford trucks!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

Better late than never. Everyone grows up eventually. Congrats

Comment

I just switched from Chevy to Ford as well. My 2016 1500 had 104,000 miles on it and needed a new transmission. According to the local transmission shop, they have been replacing a TON of Chevy transmissions.

I haven’t had a Ford since 1993.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
          According to the local transmission shop, they have been replacing a TON of Chevy transmissions.

Since the mid 90s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I grew up driving everything I could. Family owned a little note lot. I settled on a GMC truck when I decided to buy for myself. I drove it and it was great. Nothing but oil changes for 200k miles. Came time for a change and I moved to the Ford because it was the best price I could find with the room and accessories I wanted. Cant complain at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              Love my F150 with the ecoboost.
              This one sounds like it has the Powerboost which is a Hybrid engine. Supposed get 24-25 mpg and have crazy torque.

Comment

Fixed
                Or
                Repaired
                Daily

Enjoy. I have a driveway full of Fords

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Hope you got AAA.
                  Lol had a Ford 1 time never again.

Comment

PowerBoost? Is that a new upgrade?

Comment

From the Googlernet;

Ford designed, engineered and assembled 10-speed modular hybrid transmission. The 35kW electric motor works in tandem with the engine for power and torque, utilizes regenerative braking energy capture, and supports 2.4kW or 7.2kW of available Pro Power Onboard while in generator mode.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                        This one sounds like it has the Powerboost which is a Hybrid engine. Supposed get 24-25 mpg and have crazy torque.
                        My bad, just re-read the OP

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          Once you get used to having both daytime running lights going, you’ll never look back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Boy that's the truth I have a 19 light is out. I'm buying a Ford this time too

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                            I just switched from Chevy to Ford as well. My 2016 1500 had 104,000 miles on it and needed a new transmission. According to the local transmission shop, they have been replacing a TON of Chevy transmissions.

I haven’t had a Ford since 1993.
                            I’ve been a GM man all my life, and I bought GM for our fleet trucks for a few years at my current gig. Personally I switched to Ford, and our fleet has switched to Toyota. My last GM was a 2018 that I had to replace the transmission at 130K east miles. We had lots of issues with our GMs the last few years hence us changing.

Comment

Buy some rust inhibitor You can hear them rust on a quiet night

Comment

It still cracks me up that people will ***** about a couple DRL bulbs in the same breath they brag on a truck with "death wobble".

Buying a ford is like taking the fat girl home from the bar, everyone has to try it once (some more)....but don't let your friends see.

Comment

Working...
                                X