Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    I never considered them a mistake.

But I don't mind being their mistake. And now that I'm fat, I hope they want to go hogging too!
    I like the way you think

Comment

Start exercising! Get them 15 size boots moving

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't overthink everything....live life as it comes and be happy with what you have. Over-analyzation leads to crippling productivity and can lead to unhappiness in many facets of life if the analyzation does not show you what you think it should. I struggle with over-analyzation myself at times and have been trying to step away from that.

As far as hunting.....practice shooting more....miss less. Practice is preparation and preparation leads to lessening nerves at go-time.

As far as archery....make the effort...archery is about effort and preparation. If you want to be better at archery, lay down the gun. It's too easy to grab the gun and take a technically easier route.

Marriage.....can't help you there but I bet the over-analyzation above has something to do with it.

Comment

Plenty to do, just got to get out and look, not going to fix the issue on a computer or phone. Guess life stopped when we had neither.

Comment

I can't speak for everyone but I made myself a lot happier and started doing a lot better in life when I stopped trying to make everyone else happy and started worrying about myself. I'm down to having about 5 good friends and that's all I care to have. I've found the fewer people I have in my life the less complicated it is. I can focus on being better at everything I care enough about to do in life.

Worry about making yourself a happy person. Nobody else is living your life but you so don't worry about them.

If someone in your life is troubling you get rid of them. I don't mean physically get rid of them.....or do......Whatever works for you. My point is life is too short to be jackin with people that make you unhappy.
            Last edited by okrattler; 03-18-2021, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              I can't speak for everyone but I made myself a lot happier and started doing a lot better in life when I stopped trying to make everyone else happy and started worrying about myself. I'm down to having about 5 good friends and that's all I care to have. I've found the fewer people I have in my life the less complicated it is. I can focus on being better at everything I care enough about to do in life.

Worry about making yourself a happy person. Nobody else is living your life but you so don't worry about them.

If someone in your life is troubling you get rid of them. I don't mean physically get rid of them.....or do......Whatever works for you. My point is life is too short to be jackin with people that make you unhappy.
              100% spot on

Comment

volunteer. Even its simple like mowing your neighbors yard or pulling their trash can to the curb for them. Its hard to get started because it just seems like more of a drag on top of what your already dealing with, but the smile on someones face or the thank you or even just the feeling of knowing you helped some one out that day makes me feel good.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_qL79lejA"]Steve Holy - Brand New Girlfriend - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I got a divorce. Started hunting , fishing, golfing again. took me 10 years but I found the right women and I am still doing all of the things I love and she has taken an interest in some of them as well.

Comment

Some of it is just middle age most likely. Getting older isn't all fun and games But work out a little, exercise can lead to a better attitude, which is a good start. And there is a lot of other good advice on here as well. Prayer can't hurt either.

Comment

Best of luck to you. I hope you find a way out of your slump. I enjoy your threads on here. Go shoot some pigs, and post some more videos.

Comment

Can I get a Amen

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
                            Usually when you feel healthy and good about yourself, you have alittle pep in your daily life. Better choices are made. All it takes is making that choice.
                            This right here, exercise and good diet. Which most people cant do or cant maintain for long do because its hard, hard work and there are many distractions in life, kids, work, wife, time, etc. Diet, sleep, and exercise are the "magic pill" in life but most people cant put in the discipline day in, day out, for years.

There is a certain feeling that comes with exercise and good diet, not just physical but also mental.

I can't speak for everyone but I made myself a lot happier and started doing a lot better in life when I stopped trying to make everyone else happy and started worrying about myself.
                            Also good advice, be aware though, some people may mistake this as being "selfish". If so, remove those people from your life.
                            Last edited by piercebronkite; 03-18-2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

PB, you got this. I know you got God on your side. Just take life as it comes and look for opportunities to improve your lot when you can.

I never considered them a mistake.

But I don't mind being their mistake. And now that I'm fat, I hope they want to go hogging too!
                              Thats what I've been needing. A good big girl with daddy issues who is thankful for the opportunity and going to make the most out of it because she doesn't know when her next opportunity will come.
                              Leland, you ain’t right! I can only imagine running with you in my younger years!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Best of luck to you. I hope you find a way out of your slump. I enjoy your threads on here. Go shoot some pigs, and post some more videos.
                                Well since you asked [emoji33][emoji3] [emoji16]
                                I had my thermal mounted to my .308 but I took it off and put my optical scope back on for deer season.
                                I recently purchased another Wraith HD 2X.
                                Now I'm turn what to do. I liked using the thermal, RXQ30V, as a scanner. My Coyote Cannon on top of my Vortex on top of my .308 was just plain HEAVY.
                                So I'm not sure what to did.
                                Learning towards scanning with thermal and shooting with Wraith cause I can record.

I might get them mounted this weekend and sighted in.

Comment

Working...
                                X