No announcement yet.

Crypto Currency Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CREAM DeFi hack for $130M didn't seem to slow anything down today.

Comment

Seems like the coinbase iOS app had a glitch. I about had a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by orchard View Post
        I need to know the best way to buy theda.
        I have a coinbase account. Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You mean Theta? Kucoin has it

Comment

For those using coinbase, they have been know to give the IRS your tax info. If you do plan to use it, get on coinbase pro as it has less fees per transaction

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
            Seems like the coinbase iOS app had a glitch. I about had a heart attack.

**** son! SELL SELL SELL.

Comment

SHIB yesterday, DOGE today

Comment

Really dumb question...but is there any alternative way to get funds into your coinbase(or other app) that doesnt incolve linking directly to your bank account?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Really dumb question...but is there any alternative way to get funds into your coinbase(or other app) that doesn't involve linking directly to your bank account?
                  Followup to that ...is that potentially what all these cryptobase machines do I see at the quickie marts? I would like to take a stab at it, but want to keep me and my wifes bank transactions as is if you know what I mean.

Comment

Ok so I have multiple wallets, Coinbase, Uphold, Robinhood, Trust, Zerion, MetaMask etc. Is there a program that I can use that will track all of my investments in one area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneS View Post
                      SHIB yesterday, DOGE today
                      Glad I got both lol

Both sinking a little lately

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Followup to that ...is that potentially what all these cryptobase machines do I see at the quickie marts? I would like to take a stab at it, but want to keep me and my wifes bank transactions as is if you know what I mean.
                        Good question. We have one or two here I need to go check out. Anyone know the company that owns these? Do they sell stock in said company?

Comment

I may be opening the flood gates with PMs but can someone PM me that has experience with this crypto stuff. I’m interested in learning more about it and have a few questions right off the top. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I did pretty good getting in on SHIB late last week to see the nice gains. Seems like there is optimism with upcoming burnoffs and potential robinhood listing

Comment

Question on selling/withdrawing...
                              Is there are preferred method? Trade it into Tether or USD Coin? Or just cash out and transfer to your linked bank account? Mainly asking about coinbase and coinbase pro.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                                Question on selling/withdrawing...
                                Is there are preferred method? Trade it into Tether or USD Coin? Or just cash out and transfer to your linked bank account? Mainly asking about coinbase and coinbase pro.
                                Just cash out and send to your bank account... easy as that.

BTW, I would stay away from Tether and only use USDC. I know most don't hold tether from long periods of time unless you are using for interest or farming but if they ever get audited and their reserves don't match up it could lose peg and dissappear in a flash.

Comment

Working...
                                X