Crypto Currency Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrusT tHe fRigGen plAn
    I love Christopher Green and his channel.
    AMTV

This is not investment advice.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      I have a position in Hbar, but that's because I work there
      Still working there? I think Im going to put a chunk into this.

Comment

i got into HBAR a couple weeks ago, i think its solid. interested to hear rladner on it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurchy View Post
          We are now in the 5th wave up. Wave three ended in May, then we had wave four down. Things are gradually building right now, but I'm looking for btc to too out around mid to late October. When it does alts will rotate in and really take off for a few weeks, then another big pull back. The way the rotation works is , btc>big caps>small caps>**** coins. When you start seeing really ****ty coins having massive runs, you know it's past time to get into a good stable coin like dia. I would not recommend tether for long term holds.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

someone find this guy, need an update

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

someone find this guy, need an update
            lol, What's up bud. Currently watching my Shiba go to the moon!

Comment

lol, What's up bud. Currently watching my Shiba go to the moon!
              same...are we still waiting for the alt coin surge? tell me when shib will top out so i can sell and throw it at some alts...

Comment

Current Market outlook.
                BTC is having a pullback to 55-57k currently then will resume it's run up to 80k. Could wick as high as 100k by EOY but 80's is my target. Market structure now looks like we are bucking the old 4 year cycle and we will see a fourth run up in the March April May time frame this spring before the bear market comes back.
                XRP looking for a minimum 4.50 by mid January
                Theta - Looking for a run up to mid 20's. Air drop happening in February for anyone that has been staking
                Theta Fuel - is currently behind in it's 1-10 ratio with Theta. My target is a run to $3 starting mid Nov.
                Shiba - currently in a 3 wave of 5 waves up. Could top between .000008 and .00004. Look to be out by the 5th of Nov before a good retrace.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  i got into HBAR a couple weeks ago, i think its solid. interested to hear rladner on it now.
                  Myself.

Comment

Current Market outlook.
                    BTC is having a pullback to 55-57k currently then will resume it's run up to 80k. Could wick as high as 100k by EOY but 80's is my target. Market structure now looks like we are bucking the old 4 year cycle and we will see a fourth run up in the March April May time frame this spring before the bear market comes back.
                    XRP looking for a minimum 4.50 by mid January
                    Theta - Looking for a run up to mid 20's. Air drop happening in February for anyone that has been staking
                    Theta Fuel - is currently behind in it's 1-10 ratio with Theta. My target is a run to $3 starting mid Nov.
                    Shiba - currently in a 3 wave of 5 waves up. Could top between .000008 and .00004. Look to be out by the 5th of Nov before a good retrace.
                    thank you. my novice platforms dont allow trading of xrp, theta or theta fuel, but it sounds like you are thinking a good run is coming.

my current bags are of ADA, VET, HBAR, ETC, with a little SHIB and BTT. trying to decide when to cash out the SHIB and throw it onto what i already have.

Comment

fib levels for shiba right now are 65, 73, and 86.

Comment

if you get out of shiba, I would hold it and buy back in lower instead of flipping it into something else. It's going to outperform everything you have over the next 6 months

Comment

My shiba is going crazy

Comment

if you get out of shiba, I would hold it and buy back in lower instead of flipping it into something else. It's going to outperform everything you have over the next 6 months
                            dang, i will just hold it then

Comment

Why is it that when a new coin shows up I need to set up on a different platform to purchase it?

Which one has worked the longest/best for you?

Comment

SHIB is taking off. Up 151% this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X